Home Make It So!

Gauntlet behold

CochranCochran ✭✭
edited April 2022 in Make It So!
As someone who has only played for 2 years I have 2 gauntlet crew immortalized already and a few stars for everyone else except armus who has yet to drop. For newer type players and the fact gauntlet crew are hard to get as is i think the gauntlet crew sholid drop as a behold and at least give people a chance to possibly get a gauntlet crew they need. I can't cite who I don't have and I think Making the gauntlet crew a behold nothing else would need to change though I do think trainers could go away, their only function is to dilute the loot pool.

Comments

• CochranCochran ✭✭
    I second the motion. Especially now that we have the new Legendary Beholds for the third Campaign track.

@Shan , WRG could make the Gauntlet Beholds always feature the latest new Gauntlet exclusive crew along with two random previous Gauntlet exclusive crews. That would be a huge boon to Gauntlet!

Yup agree 💯
  • I agree too.
  • MururoaMururoa ✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    Maybe not the current Gauntlet crew but old ones yes.
    I'm level 99 and only get a Gauntlet crew like one in 2 months so for newcomers that should be near to impossible since many Gaunlet players have full stack of Gauntlet crew and just have to choose who will play between them.
    I remember before when I did not have all Gauntleters the walls and walls of Caretakers impossible to beat.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've supported this idea every time it's come up. At minimum, even getting a Behold of three Gauntlet crew I've already immortalized would still reduce some of my disappointment to know my fellow players who need at least one of their three choices benefited from the mechanism. I can also get behind keeping the current jackpot crew out of the Beholds. I'd gladly go along with it if they were included, mind you, but I can understand how that would undermine the point of featuring them.
  • I've supported this idea every time it's come up. At minimum, even getting a Behold of three Gauntlet crew I've already immortalized would still reduce some of my disappointment to know my fellow players who need at least one of their three choices benefited from the mechanism. I can also get behind keeping the current jackpot crew out of the Beholds. I'd gladly go along with it if they were included, mind you, but I can understand how that would undermine the point of featuring them.

I've had 2 crew drop since the new one came out had both immortalized already
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suppurrt the idea of a Gauntlet Begold! :) Now that we have seven crew in there, even three in the same begold are still less than half the purrcentage. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely an interesting idea. It would be simple to do it as a reward in an event or some special side track (although I wouldn’t include the current Gauntlet crew being offered, only previous crew).
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...