Home The Bridge
Options

Crew not in collections: 106

W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
The issue of the number of crew not in collections recently came up and some people were surprised at the relatively low percentage that weren't.
I don't keep a list, but I do keep a running total on my poor, overworked whiteboard.
It was at 113 with the addition of Mok'bara Sito.
With the new Botanist collection (May 24, 2022), SEVEN were given homes, reducing the number to 106.
4*
Lon Suder
Botanist Sulu
5*
Kevin Uxbridge
Bridal Keiko
Leila Kalomi
Kamin Picard
Fury Kes
W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*

Comments

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    m1ocawdfwb1n.png

This was Keila this morning in a behold.

dvb8texsc9el.png

And this is her now. Good improvement.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Category:Crew_by_number_of_collections
    https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Category:No_Crew_Collections

Currently claims 118 in no collections, I think it is about two or three out due to templates being in the category.

It also shows 16 crew in 5 collections, and "Spock and I-Chaya" in 6.

It will take about four hours for the server to catch up with the new collection, and do its magic.

With 17 crew in the collection, I doubt it will by the bonus for June.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some could be answered by a legendary and superrare collection.

I would think something simple on rewards like merits, credits, and (or) Chrons.
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Category:Crew_by_number_of_collections
    https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Category:No_Crew_Collections

Currently claims 118 in no collections, I think it is about two or three out due to templates being in the category.

It also shows 16 crew in 5 collections, and "Spock and I-Chaya" in 6.

It will take about four hours for the server to catch up with the new collection, and do its magic.

With 17 crew in the collection, I doubt it will by the bonus for June.

It says 116, minus three templates, so 113 and the new collection will pull seven. Really, for such a small collection, it comprised of over forty percent not previously in a collection crew.
    We already have Exobiology in a collection, so maybe Astrophysicist next month? That's about 86 crew. It would also pull a handful of crew into a collection. A Burnham and a Seven off the top of my head. It really is an interesting stat to track.
    Edit: Five Astrophysicists aren't in other collections: Arjin, Prospect Burnham, Lenara Kahn, Annika Hansen Seven, and Timicin. We'd be down to about 100.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    Kim-NovakKim-Novak ✭✭✭
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    Some could be answered by a legendary and superrare collection.

I would think something simple on rewards like merits, credits, and (or) Chrons.

That would be the easiest new collection to fill by a mile.
    It would need updating constantly, quarterly
  • Options
    Kim-NovakKim-Novak ✭✭✭
    How about a collection for crew not in current collections?

No rewards though

Problem solved
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kim-Novak wrote: »
    How about a collection for crew not in current collections?

No rewards though

Problem solved

The Ostracized Collection.