Home The Bridge
Options

Portal Update

Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
Well, I was half right last week
DaiMon Bok wrote: »
**chews popcorn in amusement at all the outrage over a free game**

HU-MAANS! I suspect everyone will get a SNW Spock (or possibly Pike) to smooth things over. I also predict a premature portal update.

Comments

• Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    You called it. Now, we need to start confirming.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    NoNameNamerNoNameNamer ✭✭✭✭
    Confirmed:
    - All 71 crew Shan listed are now in the portal
    - All 70 new constellations are available (3* Janitor does not get one)
    - All 9 new polestars are available
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will Ripper be getting the tardigrade trait? He doesn’t have it as of now.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not good with names and not good with remembering names and such. I just got these who I needed, so I assume they are new.
    dt8h9v3ej26n.jpg
    glfm4x239587.jpg
  • Options
    I am not good with names and not good with remembering names and such. I just got these who I needed, so I assume they are new.
    dt8h9v3ej26n.jpg
    glfm4x239587.jpg

Actually, no. Bajoran Culber and Lieutenant Georgiou aren't new to the portal. I think they went in last time or maybe the time before in Georgiou's case.
    There's only nine 4* crew added that I need to finish, plus Seven and Kirk for fusing to make eleven useful purple crew. I want Kov. I missed out on him in the pack and I have just a handful of Enterprise crew I'm missing.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    The List:

Crew Update

2*
    U.S.S. Cabot Janitor {CONFIRMED}

4*
    Angela Martine CONFIRMED
    Badge-Challenged Linus
    Bagman Odo
    Brother Rom CONFIRMED
    Explorer Cutler
    Fifth Dimension Invader
    First Contact Barclay
    Iden
    Jhet'leya
    Kov
    Lt. JG Sam Lavelle
    Mint Julep McCoy
    Mirror Marlena Moreau {CONFIRMED}
    Nemesis Sacrifice Data
    Patar {CONFIRMED}
    Profiteer Vash CONFIRMED
    Quarren of the Kyrian
    Science Officer Tilly
    Siege Nog
    Skorr Tchar {CONFIRMED}
    Steward Kyheem
    Su'Kal
    Sutra
    Tam Elbrun
    Tevrin Krit
    The Hansens
    Transporter Chief Kyle
    Tribble Phlox {CONFIRMED}
    Tribble Sato
    Tribble Spock {CONFIRMED}
    Underwear Larkin

5*
    Admiral Mark Jameson
    Ancient Humanoid
    Beowulf EMH
    Captain Burnham
    Chancellor K'mpec
    Commander Demos
    DaiMon Solok
    Dealer Data
    Dreamwalker Chakotay
    Ephraim and Dot
    EV Suit Picard
    Fencing Picard
    Flint
    Holo-Engineer Zimmerman
    Kal'Hyah Sisko
    Kukulkan
    Lara {CONFIRMED}
    Li Nalas
    Lieutenant Ogawa
    Lieutenant Sahil CONFIRMED
    Lt. Commander Mitchell
    Luau Q
    Orion Captain
    Pernaia Prime T'Pol
    Platonian Spock
    Prophet Kira {CONFIRMED}
    Racquetball O'Brien
    Resistance Burnham
    Returning Saru
    Rurigan
    Spock and I-Chaya
    Straal
    Syrran
    Tawi'Yan Alexander
    Tribble Chekov
    Tribble Kirk
    Tribble Sulu
    Tribble Uhura
    Wonderland Tilly

Schematics Update

4*
    Karemma Ship

5*
    Gomtuu CONFIRMED
    Romulan Bird-of-Prey
    U.S.S. Hiawatha

All crew added with this update are now also available via Crew Retrieval as a result new constellations and polestars have been introduced to the game.

New Polestars Added
    Dramen
    Historian
    Kobali
    Kyrian
    Photonic
    Serpent
    Tardigrade
    Tellarite
    Yaderan
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will happily pass this matrix of leadership on to someone else. Running three confirmations threads is more than enough.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 16hr, 26min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1486 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • Options
    Cabot Janitor from another free Basic Ten Pull.

6mz0h0oode8j.jpg
  • Options
    (A) Traveling Man(A) Traveling Man ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2022
    Sigh. No Liana. My hopes of finally catching them all are dashed for another 6-12 months. Unless we get a crew offer or a pack that has her? Pretty please?
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • Options
    I can confirm Gomtu schematics. Forgot about the screenshot though
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did nobody read the post of @NoNameNamer ?

He confirmed that everything on Shans list is in the portal and live.
    No need for anymore confirmations.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Did nobody read the post of @NoNameNamer ?

He confirmed that everything on Shans list is in the portal and live.
    No need for anymore confirmations.

I, for one, did not seriously think they had done enough Pulls and Scans to verify EVERYTHING. I guess they were sincere, just too busy to do all those screenshots, getting it done so fast.
  • Options
    Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry if this was mentioned before but couldn’t the crew confirmations be verified through looking at crew retrieval?
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry if this was mentioned before but couldn’t the crew confirmations be verified through looking at crew retrieval?

Absolutely they could. But where's the fun in that?
  • Options
    Seven ConstanzaSeven Constanza ✭✭✭✭
    ChaosChild wrote: »

😁 TBH it is nice seeing others getting the newly added crew soon after they’re added to the portal so there’s that.
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Skorr Tchar, Tribble Spock, Lara from portal pulls. Final star for Tchar.
  • Options
    This Sisko1This Sisko1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    qkmulx9v2mjr.jpg
    aeyvjxdx2d8k.jpg

Got some unreleased crew in the Treasures pack I see
  • Options
    qkmulx9v2mjr.jpg
    aeyvjxdx2d8k.jpg

Only in the art. I read all the names.
  • Options
    Accurate, you can't pull them unless it's like Assimilated Spock
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

No Assimilated Spock here, but Tribble Spock dropped in a Voyage. He's probably cuter, right?
  • Options
    Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tribble Sato
    kd9day21p98f.png

No one new here, but I love how Mark Lenard morphs to Molly holding her right hand up.
    vb1crzcru1ag.png
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • Options
    qkmulx9v2mjr.jpg
    aeyvjxdx2d8k.jpg

Only in the art. I read all the names.

Don’t forget…J Shrek w8xrei229xfs.png
  • Options

Where’s the report harassment button :wink:
  • Options
    Ha!
  • Options
    qkmulx9v2mjr.jpg
    aeyvjxdx2d8k.jpg

Alternate Chuft design? Or different Chuft character?
  • Options
    ri1wd8mqlrju.jpeg

Not in crew portal it seems
  • Options
    ri1wd8mqlrju.jpeg

Not in crew portal it seems

We got some Elusive Treasures in our Portal Update Thread. But ,she is not in either one.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Only if you trust WRG to have retrieval and portal match with no bugs. Knowing the state of their code I wouldn't count on that.

As a reminder, the original reason these threads were created was because at one point TP said they made a portal update and then months later we realized the update was broken and the crew weren't in the portal. So now players look to verify each crew.

If we really wanted to be thorough we should have a separate 1-4* voyage confirmation check since it's possible a crew is added to portal and not voyages or vice versa.
  • Options
    ChaosChildChaosChild ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

Only if you trust WRG to have retrieval and portal match with no bugs. Knowing the state of their code I wouldn't count on that.

As a reminder, the original reason these threads were created was because at one point TP said they made a portal update and then months later we realized the update was broken and the crew weren't in the portal. So now players look to verify each crew.

If we really wanted to be thorough we should have a separate 1-4* voyage confirmation check since it's possible a crew is added to portal and not voyages or vice versa.

I do actually trust WRG to have portal/voyages/retrieval all lined up. If only because driving it all off one database field is far and away the simplest option, coding it in any other way would be more complicated, require more work and frankly no software developer with even the tiniest bit of sense would do it any other way.

For the record, a tiny bit of sense is roughly how much I credit the WRG development team with.