Home Fleet Central
Options

Power-casual player looking for a fleet

With the Boss Battles coming up, I realize I finally have some pressure to be in a really active fleet again - the one I'm currently in has only 2-3 active people left, and even the leader isn't around to upgrade rooms in the base, so that's not where I should stay.

I'm defining myself as a "power-casual player": I log in at least 2-3 times a day normally, complete all dailies (though I may miss something there on a handful of days per year), but I try not to spend more than 30-60 minutes per day in the game, even during events (maybe sometimes it ends up more, but then I'm not too happy with myself over that). I ended up at VIP 14 some time ago and just made level 99 in recent weeks, but I crept up rather slowly to those.
On events, I usually rank around level 5000, with quite some ups and downs between ~3000 to ~7000 or so.
I follow the Timelines Talks streams with a passion as I love those people, without them I may have quite the game some time ago. That said, I'm not a fan of Discord, both due to issues with the company and the service itself, but also because I don't want to spend even more time with those online community forums/chats.

In terms of a fleet, I'm happy to contribute to a star base, though it would be good if at least level 100 is there already. I also hope the fleet is active enough to run those upcoming Boss Battles in a decent fashion. Also, I'd appreciate to have some people who are around on Timelines Talks streams, and/or maybe on STO as well (as I enjoy that game as well, probably even more than STT). I'd like not to have very rigid requirements on activity, even though I am pretty active, but I don't want to feel under pressure, I want to keep it casual and if I want to take time for real life, I can easily.
I have been a squad leader in my current fleet, so I could do that as well given I have experience, but I don't have to (and as I said, recently, this has been with with very little activity from others, in the squad or fleet).
"Don't try to be a great man... just be a man. Let history make its own judgments."
-- Dr. Zefram Cochrane, around 2073

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Franks N Beans has a few open slots. I think you can search for it. We also have a posting in the fleet section.
  • Options
    KaiRoKaiRo ✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    OK, given that only one reply came in during the recent days, I guess it's pretty clear where I'm going :)

(application is submitted)
    "Don't try to be a great man... just be a man. Let history make its own judgments."
    -- Dr. Zefram Cochrane, around 2073