Home The Bridge
Options

The Tendi in the packs is great but can we have an regular Tendi and Rutherford from an event?

Arguably I'd say Lower Decks has 4 main characters: Mariner, Boimler, Tendi and Rutherford two of them are already in the game in their debut event it was very easy to get both a Mariner card and a Boimler card.

I was just thinking that it's been some time since the Lower Decks event when Tendi showed up as a welcome surprise in the packs, but realistically speaking most won't get her since the high cost of dilithium and the roulette like structure of the packs.

An ideal (and what seems fair given the previous event) would be a similar type of event spotlighting Tendi and Rutherford and allowing all players to get more affordable/easy to get versions of the characters.

Thus thought with just one more event Timelines would complete the core cast of Lower Decks especially since Lower Decks seasons 3 will hit relatively soon.

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Sooner than you think <angelic grin>

Peanut Hamper or.....

wzy811xpss0j.gif
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options

Nice! Thanks for the quick reply.
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022

Peanut Hamper or.....

wzy811xpss0j.gif

Dscott is putting the parade together and seeking volunteers! 😂
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    Navarch Navarch ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suspect there will be a Lower Decks mega soon. Like August.
  • Options

Oh HO!! Don't leave us in suspense!
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    DaiMon Bok wrote: »

Oh HO!! Don't leave us in suspense!

She probably said a smidge more than she was supposed to. Get ready for her post and every quote to get retconned!

xgugsquqcfnv.gif
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    8difjm8gwkxr.png

Watch out, Shan gonna use the flashy thing on us!
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from itself
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s good cause all I am getting is Janeways from that pack.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Kim_Novak.IIKim_Novak.II ✭✭✭✭
    Mega event with evil badgey as reoccurring
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be too surprised if a 5* Tendi suddenly showed up as a month-long side-event. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if her favorite 21st century baseball player is Andrew Benintendi.
    s-l1600.jpg