Home The Bridge

Question about Combos

How come when a combo is completed I don't notice more damage being done? Am I missing something? I watched the videos posted by WRG and one says completing a combo allows you to do more damage to the Boss. Is the damage so negligible that it's not even worth doing combos?

Comments

• *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    The combo itself does the damage one time. I think for brutal boss, each combo chain reduces the boss remaining health by 40%. May be 50% for nightmare. Don't remember the others, I'm sure someone will post it. :)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • The combo itself does the damage one time. I think for brutal boss, each combo chain reduces the boss remaining health by 40%. May be 50% for nightmare. Don't remember the others, I'm sure someone will post it. :)

thx. gonna have to screenshot the screen next time b4 last node on a combo is made to see it in action
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Each combo chain completed reduces the bosses total health by 10%. This damage isn’t applied to any players total.

They’re planning on adding some fleet bonuses for completed chains.
    VIP 13 - 305 Crew Slots - 915 Immortals
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    Each combo chain completed reduces the bosses total health by 10%. This damage isn’t applied to any players total.

They’re planning on adding some fleet bonuses for completed chains.

Thx Ivan, I knew it was something like that, so 4 chains on brutal for 40%. :)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    And thus the earlier you get the combo, the more damage is done.

Thank you. I didn't understand that before.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    That's not true @DavideBooks - it's always 10% of the maximum health of the boss that gets dealt by a cleared Combo Jane. So on Nightmare for example, it's 50% (1'850'000 HP) that can be killed alone with Combo Janes. :) It doesn't matter when the combos are cleared.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's 10% of maximum health, but in a future update, it will add a buff to boss fights, so that battles will do more damage.

So in effect, the earlier you get the combo, the more damage is done, but only after the next update.
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, thanks for that info! I hope all these nice sounding changes will come very soon (including the admiral start button).
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • I believe it's going to be Officers or higher can start FBB
  • Sulu's HusbandSulu's Husband ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many combinations of Combos
    71aQMfp6AyL._SL1019_.jpg
  • {Princess Bride dream} Booooooooooo Booooooooooooooooooooooo
  • thx for all the nfo everyone
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jhamel wrote: »
    That's not true @DavideBooks - it's always 10% of the maximum health of the boss that gets dealt by a cleared Combo Jane. So on Nightmare for example, it's 50% (1'850'000 HP) that can be killed alone with Combo Janes. :) It doesn't matter when the combos are cleared.

Oh, good. Glad to hear I misunderstood. Thanks.

None of that is sarcasm. I'm serious. Thank you. I am glad it is the way it is and I am glad to be wrong.