Home Make It So!

ISS Discovery

Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
To Admins:

I put in a support ticket bc I do not own enough schematics yet in order to activate the ISS Discovery to play in the Mirror, Mirror event. I see no mechanism available to players like myself to obtain the necessary schematics in order to active the ship.

Please add some sort of mechanism so we can add specific ship schematics. For instance, during ship battles as a reward for playing a particular ship. I mean, you give multiple rewards for playing the crew but only credits for ship battles - that makes no sense - at least give some schematics as a a reward for playing it.

Another idea: put a generic ship schematic currency button in the Honor Hall where we could buy a certain amount of schematics, usable towards any ship, for merits or honor, just like are available for leveling up crew. Like 500 merits buys us 100 ship schematics to use on any ship we need to. Something like that. Can't be that hard to program & it would give us something us to spend our stockpiled merits & honor on.

Also, can you help ppl out like myself who do not have the ISS Discovery to have enough schems to start the event? Appreciate it.
Hurry up before those things eat Guy!

Comments

• Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    *activate* the ship
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do 100 Terran shuttles, the reward is enough schematics to build a 1/10 ISS Disco.
  • Dorsai!Dorsai! ✭✭
    Not sure it's possible to run 100 shuttles before the event ends without using massive numbers of boosts. Certainly not when it starts in 2 days.
  • Dorsai! wrote: »
    Not sure it's possible to run 100 shuttles before the event ends without using massive numbers of boosts. Certainly not when it starts in 2 days.

By starting only 12 missions per day and a success chance of 50%, it will take 17 days. Without boosts. I think that should be possible, unless you don't have 4 shuttles
  • hermdelicahermdelica ✭✭✭
    Note that you don't have to complete the missions *successfully*, you just have to complete them. Even failed ones will count towards the goal.
  • hermdelica wrote: »
    Note that you don't have to complete the missions *successfully*, you just have to complete them. Even failed ones will count towards the goal.

You are right! And that means it is even easier to get the ISS Discovery schematics.
  • SlickSlick ✭✭✭
    Check the Terran faction store, too. Every now an again those schematics show up for sale.
    Fleet Admiral - Dazed & Confused 🤸🤸🙃 We are still waiting for Enterprises B & C, the Delta Flyer, and a Runabout! We should also have a TNG season 1 red shirt LT JG Worf, and a "Far Beyond The Stars" DS9 episode crew collection!