Home Fleet Central

Weyoun's Open Fleet - MAX Starbase - open slots - no level restriction! New players welcome!

Weyoun 69Weyoun 69 ✭✭✭
edited August 2022 in Fleet Central
ur7bbcckkt2p.jpg

WEYOUN'S OPEN FLEET

Greetings Captains,

I am a day 1 player of this game, and have much experience in all things STT.

Weyoun's Open Fleet is a very casual fleet, no pressure and no drama.
Whether you are looking to just take advantage using shared crew in events, or of starbase bonuses, to stay quiet and get on with it and not speak to anyone, or if want to chat about tactics in events or who your favourite captain is, or if you need help, tools and advice, you can do what you please!

No pressure , No hassle.

We have Max Starbase level 134.

We have empty slots to fill and are looking for playing captains to join and contribute to taking down the NORMAL Boss Battle.

We have a discord group which is beneficial to join, where you can chat as a fleet, and within your squadron, and share ideas and help each other. Much better than the in game chat.
Mainly the aim is to just have fun with the game, and promote the game to newer players and help them out through their journey.

*Weyoun's Open Fleet is open to anyone currently!
*We prefer you to join the Discord group, but it is not mandatory at all.

search for the fleet in game, or DM me for info and help.

As Weyoun would put it - 'We would be more aesthetically pleasing if we were ...more!'

Victory is daily playing!!

https://discord.gg/EFUDCGA

Comments

• Bumping. Places available. Any questions, just let me know.
  • Bumping, places available - Starbase level 111 - no level requirement - good opportunity to help us to increase our starbase level by collecting those holoemmiters with the skirmish event this week!
  • Bumping, places available -
    Starbase level 112 - no level requirement -
    we would very much appreciate any help to get us to increase our starbase level by collecting those holoemmiters with the skirmish event this week!
  • I joined this fleet a couple of weeks ago and it’s a great place to join and be a part of. You should join too! :smiley:
    Starbase level 114 - no level requirement -
    Starbase level 122 - no level requirement - New captains welcome

Join to chat, get tips and help, hang out on the Discord, or just to make use of starbase bonuses!! No pressure!

Join the Discord, or PM me.
  • Weyoun 69Weyoun 69 ✭✭✭
    Bumping, places available -
    Starbase level 123 - no level requirement - New captains welcome!!

Join to chat, get tips and help, hang out on the Discord, or just to make use of starbase bonuses!! No pressure!

• Due to the Offer Wall and privacy issues, we lost some long term and high level captains, who will be missed, so we have opportunities and places available in the Fleet.

Starbase level 129 - no level requirement - New captains welcome!!

Need to know who to thaw out for Faction events? Need to know all 4* or 5* bonus crew at a glance? We have a spreadsheet for that!

Also looking for a strong captain to fill a spot on the main squadron, who plays in events, to add top 100 squadron. Captain will be able to use the crew share from the Admiral of the fleet for Faction events.

• Bump.

Looking for new players, and current players who just want to join a no fuss fleet to muck in with Boss Battles as slowly as it takes! No pressure.

If you don't want to chat, or find it difficult to be social, no matter and no problem.
    This is a completely open fleet to come and go as you please!

Max Starbase for your fleet bonuses.
    Plenty of open spaces left.

Weyoun's Open Fleet