Home Engineering Room
Options

Error Occurred During Sign In

It gets to the activating combadge loading message, and then nothing but a repeated error message.

fasxtpqijk8v.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Qborg wrote: »
    It gets to the activating combadge loading message, and then nothing but a repeated error message.

fasxtpqijk8v.jpg

It worked for me.
  • Options
    On Gameroom or another platform?
  • Options
    I am having this same problem for almost a week. On my android, and through facebook with firefox and chrome. Also, have not had a response to my ticket at all.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am having this same problem for almost a week. On my android, and through facebook with firefox and chrome. Also, have not had a response to my ticket at all.

I see you have submitted 2 tickets for this issue, please do not submit any additional ones.
    You will get a reply as soon as it is possible, there are some delays at the moment.
  • Options
    I see that on the 24th there were release notes that stated:
    • fixed an issue where too many crew in overflow could make signing in into the game difficult or impossible
    • fixed a bad cache issue that was causing a Sign In Error for some of our players

However, it has not fixed my login issue which started over a month ago. How do I know if it is still being worked on, or if my account is some how a total loss?
  • Options
    JassadaJassada ✭✭✭
    What was the response on your ticket?
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    This was the bulk of it:
    Comment moderated - please do not copy/paste ticket replies - see our Community Guidelines. ˜Shan
  • Options
    I have been contacted back about the issue, so hopefully I will be getting updated help.
  • Options
    Good luck!