Home Engineering Room
Options

Can't login, for 3 weeks now - but ticket is "solved"???

For the last 3 weeks, I've been unable to play. Game is stuck on the logon page. Someone at DB has been working about 2 weeks with me, trying out several things, but to no avail. A week ago the issue was escalated to engineering. And from that moment on, there's total silence..... apart from a message this morning that my issue is apparently resolved because there wasn't any contact for several days. And before anyone asks, NO, the game is still down for me :( .
I think it's rather odd that someone marks my complaint as solved, just because I was polite enough to wait for DB engineering to get back to me .
Anyone else with an opinion about this? Of maybe a good tip?
"Let's do it!"

Comments

• Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    For the last 3 weeks, I've been unable to play. Game is stuck on the logon page. Someone at DB has been working about 2 weeks with me, trying out several things, but to no avail. A week ago the issue was escalated to engineering. And from that moment on, there's total silence..... apart from a message this morning that my issue is apparently resolved because there wasn't any contact for several days. And before anyone asks, NO, the game is still down for me :( .
    I think it's rather odd that someone marks my complaint as solved, just because I was polite enough to wait for DB engineering to get back to me .

After a certain number of days, tickets are automatically marked as solved due to inactivity.
  • Options
    JassadaJassada ✭✭✭
    Yes, it's a strange system. Get it reopened. I'm glad it was escalated though, because that it how my issue was solved. Keeping fingers crossed for you!
  • Options

After a certain number of days, tickets are automatically marked as solved due to inactivity.

That **tsk tsk**...... no offense! Even though the ticket should be on hold??
    "Let's do it!"
  • Options
    Heh...... seems I used a forbidden word.... though I wouldn't think that another phrase for "that is nonsense and completely dumb" should be translated to marinating tofu :D
    "Let's do it!"
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was an accident and reopening the ticket was the right way to go about it.
    I am sorry this proves to be a difficult issue to resolve :/
  • Options
    Right now I'm happy to announce that my contact at DB (Neil) was able to transfer most of my account (crew, ships, credits /dilithium etc) to a new account. I had to start over (captains level and missions), but using my old crew and ships, this is a lot easier to level up than without those. I got a lot of extra chronitons too so I wasn't depending on "time" to get there. Kudos for everything! Glad that after a month I'm able to play again!
    "Let's do it!"