Home Engineering Room

Crew Slot Issue - Unusable Crew Slots

Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2018 in Engineering Room
I am currently at the maximum number of crew slots, 425.

However, a few days ago my account started to see slots 424 and 425 as invalid slots and any crew going in those slots becomes locked and the 7 day countdown starts for auto-dismissal. So it’s only letting me use 423 of the 425 slots. I’ve had these slots since the last crew slight sale and they were fine up until a couple of days ago. It started the same day as the server update that added all the new crew to the premium time portal.

Has anyone else had this happen? I wanted to see if this was a widespread problem or just my account, before putting in a ticket

9hw0m3qw92cf.png

Comments

• DB: "Working as intended. Move along, nothing to see here..."

:p
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I imagine there are very few people with maxed out crew space. I can tell you I have not experienced that issue, though there are only a quarter of that number of crew on my ship, so it isn't the same. Since you paid for those spots, it is an issue they need to fix quickly.
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm guessing you've tried restarting? When I've had slot issues in the past it was usually after CS was messing around with crew and a restart fixed it. That's as much help as I can offer.
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    I'm guessing you've tried restarting? When I've had slot issues in the past it was usually after CS was messing around with crew and a restart fixed it. That's as much help as I can offer.

Yep. Many times a day since the portal refresh. I'll just put in a ticket.
  • SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi Althea. Have you submitted an in-game ticket about this issue yet? We can investigate your specific instance if you do/did so.
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DealWithItJazzRiker Hey, yes I did. Ticket # 453796. Thanks
  • SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the ticket number. It looks like that ticket is being handled and you should keep working with our Player Support agent to resolve the issue.