New crew

Martok Wife

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5* Schmallen
  • Data ***** Admiral or Captain, fully sentient
    Admiral Picard ***** President of the United Federation of Planets
    Hologram Data *****
    Mark Twain ***** adaptive, wise, charming, intelligent, insightful, passenger
    Kelvin Universe Crew
    Emissary Sisko *****
    Young Captain Kirk *****(and other TOS Enterprise crew with higher ranks)
    Augmented Spock *****
    Turen Counterpoint *****(Admiral from future) (Hey, I have to be in there somewhere?)

Warp 11,
    Future Turen Counterpoint
    Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity
  • Vreenak9Vreenak9 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Ziva wrote: »
    Martok Wife

+1 maybe we should call her Lady Sirella, but still +1

love to see some villians here.
    Dominion Damar
    Thekeny Ghemor
    Amin Maritza
    Dominion Prisoner Martok
    Section 31 Koval
    Gul Evek
    Proconsul Neral

have an endless list.
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • Turen CounterpointTuren Counterpoint ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Random, possibly all bogus ideas...?
    Like the toy G.I. Joe Kung-fu Grip, Vulcan Grip Spock? (half kidding here) Otherwise known as The Vulcan Nerve Pinch.
    Enlightened Picard (like he's had some kind of major epiphany, a spiritual revelation)
    Master Spock (Master of Logic and Emotion)
    Infinite Thought Data (like a computer having infinite processing capabilities - his positronic brain nearly infinitely processes exponentially)
    Stephen Hawking a helping passenger
    Issac Asimov a helping passenger
    Admiral Turen Counterpoint at Avalon's Galactic Armada and Captain of the U.S.S. Divinity
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Remember Me Beverly Crusher"

ec9b130zx0pz.jpg

A legendary Bev with Sci/Med/Cmd skillset.

Federation, Starfleet, Physician, Cyberneticist, Desperate, Prisoner, Resourceful
  • Moriarty.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Since it's the last show that I rewatched completely (and the first Trek I ever watched), I'd like to see some more characters from Voyager :D

Specifically:

Quinn (the suicidal Q from Deathwish)
    Year of Hell Janeway
    Marayna (the alien posing as a hologram and getting obsessed about Tuvok)
    Alzen (the alien performing secret medical experiments on the crew)
    Samantha Wildman
    Noss (the woman Tuvok has some kind of romantic thing going on with when he's stranded on a planet with the doctor and... Kim?)
    Alternate Future Janeway (from Endgame)
    Inspector Kashyk (the guy from the telepath-hating civilization)
    Ambassador Tomin (the guy from the ascetic civilization, who gets completely intoxicated on Voyager)
    Captain Ransom (the morally questionable captain from the other stranded Starfleet vessel)
    Fury Kes
    Lindsey Ballard (the dead crewman resuscitated by aliens)
    Phlox (there's one in Voyager too, look him up on Google and you will remember who he was :) )
    Suspiria (the other member of the Caretaker's species)

And why not, an EV suit version of Torres and Paris.
  • m4x6wfwvlmdg.jpg

Year of Hell Janeway. Needs to be in this game. 'Nuff said.
  • Data1001 wrote: »

Oops. I was looking for Moriarty. Didn't think to look for The Professor!

• Phlox (there's one in Voyager too, look him up on Google and you will remember who he was :) )

I loved that guy!
  • With the announcement of the pre-TNG comic my hopes are reinvigorated for a 1 star Dancing Doctor Crusher.
  • A while back, on Star Trek the Next Generation, Ashley Judd had a role. I love to see a crew member or more of her. The irony is: she really is now an Ambassador to the UN (United Nations) in real life. I think it would do wonders for young women to see someone like that as something respectable in the game. DB may even have to make a slight adjustment, and make the game slightly more reputable. I'm very much a real women's liber, and possibly if tact is used you could convince her to allow such a thing. Merely a suggestion. Ambassador to Foreign Worlds or something may be my suggestion. Oh and 5*.

-Turen
  • 1* Porthos.
    A while back, on Star Trek the Next Generation, Ashley Judd had a role. I love to see a crew member or more of her. The irony is: she really is now an Ambassador to the UN (United Nations) in real life. I think it would do wonders for young women to see someone like that as something respectable in the game. DB may even have to make a slight adjustment, and make the game slightly more reputable. I'm very much a real women's liber, and possibly if tact is used you could convince her to allow such a thing. Merely a suggestion. Ambassador to Foreign Worlds or something may be my suggestion. Oh and 5*.

-Turen

Robin Lefler. She’s in the game

• Lefler, the character she played in two epsiodes, is, but I'm not sure about the actress / Ambassador Ashley Judd? Anyone know? I've must admit - I took a break from the game for a short while.
    Lefler, the character she played in two epsiodes, is, but I'm not sure about the actress / Ambassador Ashley Judd? Anyone know? I've must admit - I took a break from the game for a short while.

There are no other Ashley Judd’s

• Jhet'leya - aka ensign Lyndsay Ballard from VOY "Ashes to Ashes"
  • Just occurred to me... how do we not have K'Mpec yet???

And for that matter, we don't have Duras himself either!!!

If they did add Duras, I'd hope that they'd use Katana Duras rather than Councilor Duras…

lknsims1zfa9.jpg
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
    RogueAngyl wrote: »
    Just occurred to me... how do we not have K'Mpec yet???

And for that matter, we don't have Duras himself either!!!

If they did add Duras, I'd hope that they'd use Katana Duras rather than Councilor Duras…

lknsims1zfa9.jpg

Because, as the Klingon woman said, he’s too fat

• Lucas ConchLucas Conch ✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Seeing as they are already adding TRULY non-canon characters, I’d like to see some ALMOST canon characters—such as ones from the Star Trek: S.C.E. e-books or Star Trek: New Frontier novels. (These two in particular overlap with ST:TNG. There are many more they could explore—I just happen to have liked these two series.)
  • A Catlian to add to my crew would be nice.
  • Mirror Q
    Mirror Traveler
    Mirror Data (does he already exist?)

Trek On!
    <<Turen Counterpoint>>
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Q
    Mirror Traveler
    Mirror Data (does he already exist?)

Trek On!
    <<Turen Counterpoint>>

Mirror Q and Mirror Traveler would both be fascinating non-canon crew. Mirror Data has already been done as part of the mega event last year, as a quasi-canon version from the IDW comics series about the Mirror version of TNG’s main cast.

https://stt.wiki/wiki/Mirror_Data
  • I'm often a daily player - but sometimes take some time off - so I guessed I missed some key stuff. Thanks for the reply, DIrk! Happy Treks!
  • Does anyone remember that episode of Voyager, wherein Balana Torres speaks with her Klingon side and her Human side? Both may be interesting to see - but she is fine the way she is. Any thoughts?

I also wanted to thank all associated with Discovery. That those characters/crew should be a big part of Star Trek Timelines is a real privilege! Thank You! 5 Star show - can't wait to see more! All the different series crew is an incredible feat of genius! Thank You all as well!

All The Best,
    <<Future Turen Counterpoint>>
  • Does anyone remember that episode of Voyager, wherein Balana Torres speaks with her Klingon side and her Human side? Both may be interesting to see - but she is fine the way she is. Any thoughts?

Klingon Torres is allready in the Game
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vreenak9 wrote: »
    Does anyone remember that episode of Voyager, wherein Balana Torres speaks with her Klingon side and her Human side? Both may be interesting to see - but she is fine the way she is. Any thoughts?

Klingon Torres is allready in the Game

But Human Torres isn't. That could be fun.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Okay, to maintain the cloak theme, we need

"Katra Returned" Spock
    osma6uezt7cb.jpg

NOT Riker from Henry V holodeck in "The Defector"
    8an9zirungjo.jpg

"Faith" Janeway from Sacred Ground
    fabtqpzc4r7l.jpg

"Not of the Body" Spock
    qt79m4ytko9g.jpg

I swear I remember Chakotay in a cloak in some episode, but couldn't find reference to it.
    Any I missed? (I'm sure there are...)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...