Home Ready Room

Legendary Citation Advice

I have about 50k honor and I'm not 100% sure how to use it or if I should keep hoarding and see what may drop and just be patient. I have a pretty solid crew, my voyages can almost always go 7-8 hours without a recharge. I have a bunch of legendaries at various star levels but I'm not sure which one I should take the route of citing or working towards citing.

This is my stable of legendaries:

5/5
Mirror Picard
Bell Riots Bashir
Prisoner Kartina Cornwell
Borg Queen
Surak
Kortar
Ru'afo

4/5
Minuet

3/5
Disguised Kira
Dark Ages McCoy

2/5
Romulan Picard
Chancellor Gowron
Mademoiselle de Neuf
The Caretaker
T'Kumva
Mintakan Riker(50)
Arachnia Janeway(50)
Tuxedo Nog(20)

1/5
Gangster Spock
Mirror Reed
Alternate Future Jadzia Dax
Bell Riots Jadzia Dax
Suus Mahana Sarek
Tempted Data
Doctor Chaotica
Admiral Kirk
Delta Flyer Paris
Seven of Nine
Lt. Commander Jadzia Dax
Honey Bare Jadzia
Professor Sato
Will Scarlett(90)
EV Suit Archer(90)
Desert Philippa Georgiou(90)
Prophet Sarah Sisko(80)
Age of Sail Crusher(80)
Kai Opaka(80)
Captain LaForge(70)
Mirror Kirk(70)
Mariachi Q(50)
Kartine(50)
Enterprise E Picard(50)
Klingon Janeway(40)
Mirror T'Pol(1)
Dancing Chekov(1)
Dancing Uhura(1)

So, as you can see, I have a metric ton of honor debt and I want to use the honor I earn wisely. Minuet would give me another immortalized character (I'm at 194) but I don't know that she is the best use of it.

I was considering a 2nd star on Alternate Future Jadzia since she is such a SCI beast or Tempted Data for ENG.

Thanks!

Comments

• Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d vote for Professor Sato, AF Dax or Prophet Sarah.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    As we have just finished a mega event you shouldn't have too much problem recouping enough Honor in time for the next one.

Depends where you feel you are weakest, I'd be tempted to move Honey Bare Dax up a few notches.

If you prefer to do Legendaries that aren't yet in the portal then Dancing Checkov or Tuxedo Nog maybe useful (possibly Checkov if security is lacking)

Possibly Professor Sato if you want her insane dip base for shuttle events.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would say Sato or AF Dax personally.
    DB: Do Better
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    From a Voyages perspective, Sarah Sisko (#3 overall) and Honey Bare (#20 overall) are the only particularly remarkable options. I would probaby go with Honey Bare first from a potential event crew perspective.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s a good collection of crew. As I am not as beholden to only caring about top 25 voyage performers as some (sorry, Rex), I think you have a pretty wide variety of options.

What I would do in your position is look at your weakest skill. What skill or skill combo leads to your shortest voyages or gives you trouble on shuttles? A year ago for me it was SCI, so I threw a bunch of citations on Yarnek. After he was done and Surak was released, ENG was my biggest need and RAF O’Brien and Mirror Cochrane got the nod (then came a windfall by way of Ru’afo as mega legendary and a surprise Spider Barclay). I then pumped up DIP by fusing Arachnia Janeway and am now working on SEC by fusing Klingon Janeway. I might do Prof Sato next or could work on SEC some more...I’ll have to see where my crew is when Janeway is done in a few weeks.

If you think DIP is your skill in need of improvement, Professor Sato or Sarah Sisko would be great choices. Arachnia Janeway wouldn’t be bad either, as she’s already one star closer to completion. For ENG, Tempted Data or Seven of Nine would be your best bets until The Caretaker is replaces as gauntlet legendary. Honey Bare is the most obvious choice for a SCI boost due to her high skills, as Dark Ages McCoy is for MED because he only needs two more stars. Depending on your 4* crew, COM may be a position of strength for you but Delta Flyer Paris has a rare skill combo that is worth having. And for SEC, Klingon Janeway is probably your best bet - Mirror Reed has a comparable SEC skill but only has COM as a secondary skill while Janeway has both COM and SCI.
  • Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think citing for DIP (even if you are weak in it) is a bad idea in the long run. DB has shown a great willingness to create many DIP characters, so other, better ones are much more likely to come along compared to other stats.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think citing for DIP (even if you are weak in it) is a bad idea in the long run. DB has shown a great willingness to create many DIP characters, so other, better ones are much more likely to come along compared to other stats.

I agree. On Voyages I can get to 5000 in DIP without even giving it a thought. Seems to be by far the number one stat

• Yeah I’m not going to cite for DIP, I have Sato, Prisoner Cornwell, Victorian Pulaski, Mintakan Troi and Shras as my top 5.

I have a decent top 4 in CMD with Borg Queen, Mirror Picard, Kortar, and Tieran Posesses Kes. It’s a little thin after that.

ENG is soft after Ru’afo, it’s Niners Rom, Icheb, Drone Seven, Tempted Data and Mirror Tucker.

SEC is a little soft too after Kortar and Mirror Picard. I have Klingon Torres, Mirror Reed 1/5, Buster Kincaid Kim and Mirror Jadzia 2/4.

MED is ok w/Bell Riots Bashir, Prisoner Cornwell, Mirror Phlox, Medic Paris, RAF Bashir and Dark ages McCoy.

SCI is ok with AF Jadzia, Surak, Graduation Burnham, Princess Jadzia, Sarina Douglas and Reinforcements Stamets.

I have a pretty good crew but definitely some room to improve.
    It looks like ENG is where your citation could help the most
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess then you could hold out (if your gunning for singing data) he’s not in portal obviously good for next event pretty high on voyage score at 58. But you could also improve eng and sci with either af or hb dax. Incidentally af dax has slightly better scores in the primary and secondary skills than honey bare dax despite having a lower overal voyage score.

So I think af dax is perhaps your best option amongst your current crop.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Alternate Future Jadzia it is.

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to reply.
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

I agree. On Voyages I can get to 5000 in DIP without even giving it a thought. Seems to be by far the number one stat

I got nearly 8,000 DIP on the initial crew loadout a COM/SCI voyage today. Even after rebalancing a few slots it’s still over 6,000.

DIP is my broadest and deepest skill even though my top seven in base skill include a 1/5* (Prof Sato), three 4/4*s (Victorian Pulaski, Mintakan Troi, and Shras), a 5/5* that seems to be nearly universally reviled (Grand Nagus Rom), and someone whose DIP isn’t even their primary skill (Cornwell).

I got nearly 8,000 DIP on the initial crew loadout a COM/SCI voyage today. Even after rebalancing a few slots it’s still over 6,000.

DIP is my broadest and deepest skill even though my top seven in base skill include a 1/5* (Prof Sato), three 4/4*s (Victorian Pulaski, Mintakan Troi, and Shras), a 5/5* that seems to be nearly universally reviled (Grand Nagus Rom), and someone whose DIP isn’t even their primary skill (Cornwell).

I actually used my Rom two or three times on a Voyage recently so I retract my never having used him once statement. With one slot left I saw I needed DIP/ENG/COM the most and he fit the bill

• Vote Sato.

I actually used my Rom two or three times on a Voyage recently so I retract my never having used him once statement. With one slot left I saw I needed DIP/ENG/COM the most and he fit the bill

Was Tuxedo Nog busy? Or floating in space a few light years back? :smiley:

Was Tuxedo Nog busy? Or floating in space a few light years back? :smiley:

Floating in space.