Home Engineering Room

Crew slots missing when claiming voyages

Little hope of getting this looked at with all the issues going around but oh well:

0d7ulgzrcfc1.jpeg

Comments

• I'm seeing this too. My crew slots are reporting 233/235 but if I try to revive somebody I get the message "no room in crew"
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could I have more details please? You mention this happens when you claim your rewards from a Voyage, rewards that contain crew?

Does a restart fix the issue?
  • MoDolphMoDolph ✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Thanks Shan. I haven't noticed any correlation with voyages in particular, it just appears that I have 2 crew slots that cant be used. I do see the same as the image above in that if I am at 233/235 crew and I receive crew from a voyage they will show the same as if my crew slots are full but this happens whether the new crew is from a portal pull, cryostasis vault revive or voyage.

I have not counted the number of crew in my roster to see if it matches the number shown or not so I cannot be certain it is a problem with the crew slots or crew counting mechanism.

The problem seems to be getting worse for me as a few days ago it was only a single crew slot that I couldn't use.

Restarting does not fix the issue.
  • Shan wrote: »
    Could I have more details please? You mention this happens when you claim your rewards from a Voyage, rewards that contain crew?

Does a restart fix the issue?

Yes, I only noticed this when I claim voyages with multiple crew (I often do 10h). If I claim and I have 1 more crew than my available slots, they all show as overflow, not only the single one as it should. Restarting doesn’t solve the issue. Your empty slots are getting “blocked” until you airlock all the crew showing as overflow.
  • Furthermore, that started less than a week ago. I always have more crew to claim than slot available. As for the screenshot I posted, I was about to finish airlocking the overflow when I noticed it.
  • I just claimed a voyage with 14 crew and 3 free slots. All 14 crew went in overflow. None took one of the 3 free slots
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for all the details!
  • Opened a basic pack and claimed Temporal 7 from the event. Not seeing this issue.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I can gather it is not something that is affecting everyone, which is good but also might make it harder to track down. So I really appreciate all the details provided :)
  • Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if it's of any value now, but I'm running 6.1 and just claimed a voyage with about 10 various crew on it - and did not encounter the issue. I've got 55 free slots, so not sure if it needs to be closer to 10 or something.

But there are more variables at play here.
  • It’s not restricted to voyages. I just tried to open a standard pack to test, the crew doesn’t take one of the free slots. I have to airlock it and bring it back afterwards. It did the same when I claimed the community rewards
  • I'm having the same problem. I have 219 active crew and 220 crew slots. I can't revive an immortalized crew into the empty slot. Says "no room in crew"