Home Ready Room

What Inventory Item do you have most of?

If you've been playing the game for any length of time you will have a sizeable Inventory. Some of the highlights in my Storage Bays;

Equipment: 1825 x Phaser Type 3
Component: 3902 x Spices (1 star)
Ship Schematics: 5006 x Prakesh (already maxed)
Starbase Component: 32767 x Nanopolymer (1 star)

Comments

• Nanopolymer ★ 30887
    Dynamic Officer Training ★★★★★ 13630
    Transparent Aluminum ★★ 12968
    Advanced Tactical Training ★★★★ 11644
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Do you use these items to replicate them to upgrade your crew?
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trainers.
    xzg9ec4crvdo.jpg
  • Aside from trainers, schemes, starbase stuff... most of an actual game item is 7,745 0* spices.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aside from trainers, schemes, starbase stuff... most of an actual game item is 7,745 0* spices.

Mine is 12,273 basic alcohol followed by 7,786 basic spices.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    7123 basic spices

If only there was a way to dump the contents of the cargo bay into space as easily as a crew member.

There has to be a way to get rid of all this cheap spice and booze that keeps piling up. No one in my crew seems to like them. We tried feeding it into the replicator but it jammed up and started oozing a gray sludge (as they tend to do frequently on long voyages)
  • Dr. Creon (¥SA)Dr. Creon (¥SA) ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Nowhere near UnkieB's hoard but among equipment/ components only my highest is spices at 4381:

7ylpnu68zcfj.png
  • Holoemitters.

A big WOW, maybe you want to visitvisit our fleet for a week, or two? 😇

(OK without joking, it's on time DB should enable a trading system, we all have things we can't use/ or don't need anymore/
    which others need and never get, including crew cards)
    Lla bugfree
  • Everyone knows the game has some 'old style' binary digit LIMITS?
    32,767 is a HARD limit; you cannot go higher ... burn them for replications if you can't use them so they don't go to waste.
  • to answer the question; of normal stuff - 1* Optronic Circuits; 947 ... missed them last time I culled

Starbase Components ...
    ur8zlai9r15r.jpg
  • Aside from the usual replicator fodder (starbase material, trainers and schematics), there's this:

r7bglik8zuqk.jpg

Drinks are on me! :)
    Fleet: The United Federation of Pragmatists

Our mission: Active game play, without taking things too seriously. The only requirements are 1) Be Nice, and 2) Play regularly. ZERO chatting/social requirements - we’re mainly in it for the Squad, Fleet and Starbase Rewards.

We have a few openings left for like-minded Captains!
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone knows the game has some 'old style' binary digit LIMITS?
    32,767 is a HARD limit; you cannot go higher ... burn them for replications if you can't use them so they don't go to waste.

Haha, half my inventory goes to waste. I'd need 100 replications a day to put a dent in all the crap I could throw in the replicator.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone knows the game has some 'old style' binary digit LIMITS?

I’m not really stressing over whether I can keep from hitting the limit on 3* and 5* trainers, nanopolymers, tritanium, transparent aluminum, and (one day) ship schematics. The effort to do so yields absolutely no return for me.

Other than these usual suspects, my 8426 0* alcohols are leading my 6697 0* spices and 3919 1* optronic circuits for most common item.
  • If only there was a way to dump the contents of the cargo bay into space as easily as a crew member.

Why don't you use these as replicator fuel to upgrade your crew or replicate your hard to get items such as holo-programs, medical chips?, text books?
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    If only there was a way to dump the contents of the cargo bay into space as easily as a crew member.

Why don't you use these as replicator fuel to upgrade your crew or replicate your hard to get items such as holo-programs, medical chips?, text books?

As I said in the second paragraph, the replicators jammed and starting oozing grey sludge.

The problem is I, like most veteran players, am swamped with trainers, nanopolymer, rations, schematics...at this stage of the game any replication rate that consumes stuff faster than it comes in is unsubstaniable from a credit perspective. I am only held up by key bottleneck items and yes I know to replicate them.

With alI these options to feed into the replicator, I use only Replicator Rations because energy in it's purest, freshest state is less likely to damage the delicate systems of our ship's replcators. My senior engineering staff has enough problems with the holodeck and sonic showers breaking all the time.

If only there was another way besides replications to get rid of items...if we could only sell them or give them to the poor or light them on fire and laugh.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

As I said in the second paragraph, the replicators jammed and starting oozing grey sludge.

The problem is I, like most veteran players, am swamped with trainers, nanopolymer, rations, schematics...at this stage of the game any replication rate that consumes stuff faster than it comes in is unsubstaniable from a credit perspective. I am only held up by key bottleneck items and yes I know to replicate them.

With alI these options to feed into the replicator, I use only Replicator Rations because energy in it's purest, freshest state is less likely to damage the delicate systems of our ship's replcators. My senior engineering staff has enough problems with the holodeck and sonic showers breaking all the time.

If only there was another way besides replications to get rid of items...if we could only sell them or give them to the poor or light them on fire and laugh.

The honor machine. Let me dump this stuff into the honor machine.7avovdp560o1.png
    gu32vk3vh9n2.png

• Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

This, 100%. I have reached the overflow limit for 3* and 5* trainers, transparent aluminum, nanopolymers, and tritanium. I think I could build another level 10 Prakesh from my schematics library, as well as mid-level versions of several other ships. Never mind my equipment stores...

I like Banjo’s honor converter idea (maybe call it “donating items to refugees or something), even if the conversion rates are stupidly poor.
  • Yes, make it able to convert useless items into honor!
  • Commander ShranCommander Shran ✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Wow...just wow! I think there needs to be some kind of trading in game because I would love some spare 5* trainers.
  • Nanopolymer: 29883
    Transparent Aluminum: 19856
    Tritanium: 16463
    Intermediate Command Training: 12759
    Dynamic Officer Training: 12095
    Advanced Tactical Training: 11237
    Basic Survival Training: 10597
    Elementary Flight Training: 9004
    Spices: 6495

I occasionally have to use Nanopolymer in the replicator before it hits the cap...
  • 223 type 2 phaser original movie kind
    102 graviton emitter
    209 earpieces
    173 isoliner chips
    244 0* interlinks
    209 emitter crystals
    341 expansion modules
    183 polymers
    189 0* and 1541* incense
    a bunch of starbase pieces and boosts i don't use
  • Been playing for a while now and so far have managed to max out 16 ships. But I also have thousands of Schematics that seem such a waste to just use them via the replicator.
    Would be great if you could swap/give away with/to fellow Fleet Members as an extra daily bonus or something.
  • 32767 on Transparent Aluminum and Nanopolymer, followed closely by 31730 Tritanium and 19000 of numerous ship schematics. The good news is I have around 20 M credits to spend on replicator uses lol
    Best,
    Nauti

Level 99; VIP 14
    Crew immortalized = 869
    Common Crew: 27/27, Uncommon Crew: 54/54, Rare Crew: 89/89, Super Rare Crew: 370/375, Legendary Crew: 363/454
    Pending collections = Klingon
  • I replicate a lot. There are 4 things that I save: Trainers, Ship Schematics for incomplete vessels, items I need to build the current I character I am focusing on (yes, I only try to develop one at a time) and, since every thing about my ship and command crew is Ferengi : Latinum.

It is a rare thing indeed for me to spend any of this precious metal. I hoard it. I will use it for the last super rare or legendary piece of equipment for my high end character to immortalize them. Otherwise, I look at it longingly, listening to the clink of the bars, dreaming of accumulating even more !

Greed is Eternal !