Home Ready Room

How long have I been playing?

Is there a way to see when you started playing the game? I can't see anything in game that tells me. Google play doesn't say when I installed the game. I figured out the first event I ranked in was Fire with Fire which was in April 2018 but I don't know how long I played before I figured out what events were.

Comments

• sagimasagima ✭✭
    edited November 2018

Android is > menu > Google play games and it will show your first achievement date. Probably your join date
  • muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    Cool. Thanks!
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there a similar way to do this for iOS players?
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • https://games.disruptorbeam.com/games

This shows you the first date you played any of the DB games.
  • muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    Interesting. I started playing it April 13, 2018 but I got my first achievement April 12, 2018. Those wacky chronitons!
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://games.disruptorbeam.com/games

Wow! Thanks! I did not know that. I’ve only been playing since March 8, 2017? That doesn’t sound right.

• IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    It stated my date as the 26th October which sounds about right, I thought it was the 20th October but clearly miscalculated.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
    I just looked on the wiki. My start date is clearly wrong, the first event I ever participated in was Quadrilateral and that was in August of 2016. I had to start before that to get events unlocked
  • <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I just looked on the wiki. My start date is clearly wrong, the first event I ever participated in was Quadrilateral and that was in August of 2016. I had to start before that to get events unlocked

I wonder if your STT game is linked to a different email address than your forums login is? Or if you started as one email address and then had it switched in March?

I've noticed a thing where it shows your start date as the date you switched to a new email address. My F2P shows its join date in April 2018, but that was just when I switched the email address to the one I'm using currently.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭

I wonder if your STT game is linked to a different email address than your forums login is? Or if you started as one email address and then had it switched in March?

I've noticed a thing where it shows your start date as the date you switched to a new email address. My F2P shows its join date in April 2018, but that was just when I switched the email address to the one I'm using currently.

That's a good point aren't you encouraged to add an email to the game account after a particular captain level?
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO

That is a good point. I’ve had the same login for the game this whole time but I wonder if they go by the day I started on the forum cuz that corresponding date sounds right

• Yeah, likely the date shown is the date you connected your DBID to your email. That's close enough for me, but may not be accurate for everyone.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

That is a good point. I’ve had the same login for the game this whole time but I wonder if they go by the day I started on the forum cuz that corresponding date sounds right

I can confirm it is not the forum join date - the link shows me a start date of January 17th, 2016 that more or less matches what I was able to find through App Store records (maybe give or take a couple days). I didn’t join the forum until Picardgate last December.

I can confirm it is not the forum join date - the link shows me a start date of January 17th, 2016 that more or less matches what I was able to find through App Store records (maybe give or take a couple days). I didn’t join the forum until Picardgate last December.

Hhhmmm. I wonder why mine is so far off then
  • Wow, 18 Feb 2016! And I completed my first two Google game achievements on the same day... Though I did take a bit of a break from the game as the early version wasn't great, and I was into Star Wars Uprising at the time...
  • Followed link to DB, but cannot find anything related to a date. What is the step I am missing? Thx!
  • Followed link to DB, but cannot find anything related to a date. What is the step I am missing? Thx!

This is going to sound condescending, but did you link your STT/DB account in game, then log in with those settings on https://games.disruptorbeam.com/games ?
    My 8-Point STT Strategy:

1. Voyage.
    2. Have fun. If something isn't fun, don't do it.
    3. Only pursue characters I care about.
    4. Contribute to the fleet.
    5. No more spending beyond monthly cards.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Voyage.
    8. Have fun!
  • Not condescending at all, because I don’t know. I only signed up,to DB a little while back but had been playing STT for a much longer time. Looking on iPad and don’t see anywhere to link.
  • DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    Says I been playing 2 years? sounds about right;) very cool

how long has the game around?
  • DeanWins wrote: »
    how long has the game around?

January 2016 I think... I started soon after but didn't play through most of the year as the game was a bit limited. Returned to it early the following year and been fairly consistent since
  • Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    https://games.disruptorbeam.com/games

Thx for that link. I was wondering myself. April 2, 2016 for me. Been playing since almost the beginning.
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!