Home Ready Room

Going to miss GoTA

I really am. Played it for almost five years. And it’s the reason why I’m playing STT. But then I got this today.

Comments

• 2vfldath1828.png
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that's a very impressive package.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    That seems pretty generous. A nice surprise, given other choices that have been made recently.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    That's awesome.
  • muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    Acer wrote: »
    2vfldath1828.png

HURRY! You only have 77 more days to claim it. :)
  • Wow, that's a very impressive package.

TWSS

• Acer wrote: »
    2vfldath1828.png

May I ask were you buying stuff in GoTA so that's why you got this pack?
    I played on two accounts there for a few years purely as FtP but stopped at least a year ago. I connected only one of them with STT so far and got only Bashir..
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    2vfldath1828.png

I played on two accounts there for a few years purely as FtP but stopped at least a year ago. I connected only one of them with STT so far and got only Bashir..

Well it does say VIP pack - so yes I am guessing it's based on VIP level in GOTA.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
    2vfldath1828.png

Yes, I did use real money every so often (usually gift cards - $25 here, $50 there, I guess it adds up) but nowhere close to how much I've spent on STT. But I only played the one account and I played daily for over four years. Don't know if that matters.
    Yes, I did use real money every so often (usually gift cards - $25 here, $50 there, I guess it adds up) but nowhere close to how much I've spent on STT. But I only played the one account and I played daily for over four years. Don't know if that matters.

It probably matters only that you've spent real money. I played GoTA daily for at least 3 years but never bought anything with money. I stopped a year (or two) ago with all houses open, 40 max level SS, a huge pile of peerless equipment, 1 mature and 5-6 adolescent dragons and 500-600 unspent gold, all from weekly rewards and events.
    2vfldath1828.png

It’s nice to hear that they did something to recognize that for you. 👍🏻
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chancellor wrote: »
    2vfldath1828.png

It’s nice to hear that they did something to recognize that for you. 👍🏻
    Thats pretty awesome, I've spent ~1000$ on STTL and haven't had such recognition from DB, but hey I'm done spending.

DB: Do Better
  • Never knew such a thing existed...sweet!
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't believe that's the highest transfer package either
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • I also "only" got Bashir, but hey that is also a nice start.