Home Ready Room

BeGold Choice: Ilia, Ziyal, Daniels

Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2018 in Ready Room
Curious how people would go with this BeGold trio. I’m leaning towards Daniels since he’s the only three skill, but in terms of character preference, I like proto-Troi Ilia.

ku3ygyo5wr9l.png
Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!

Comments

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    I only have Ilia, but FF she is pretty powerful. My #2 SCI in both base and combined (right after Leonardo & Surak, respectively).

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Data1001 wrote: »
    I only have Ilia, but FF she is pretty powerful. My #2 SCI in both base and combined (right after Leonardo & Surak, respectively).

Yeah, due to time constraints (Voyage, Event, Sleep(?)), I just quickly chose Daniels, but I was very tempted by Ilia due to an earlier episode node I still haven't cleared. Also, the wiki was down for me for some reason, so I wasn't able to do my normal due diligence.
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Personally, I need SCI base ... so I'd go with Daniels or Ilia, whichever has higher base at 1/5 ... the wiki is down so I can't be sure, but I think that means Daniels.

For SCI base, I've only got 2 5*s in my top 6 (Away Team Saru and Surak) ... which is therefore the skill I'm most reliant on for 4*s and I ideally want to cryo all in the near future, because none of the 4*s have a 1000+ base SCI.

I'd never pick Ziyal unless she was a clear favourite character from the show ... she has a skill combo that is really common (now-a-days), almost all my top MED crew have DIP ... and quite a number of top DIP crew have MED ... so no.
    EDIT: And of note ... we should all be able to get a Goddess of Empathy Troi during the next event, basically the same stats once you max them out.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    Data1001 wrote: »

Yeah, due to time constraints (Voyage, Event), I just quickly chose Daniels, but I was very tempted by Ilia due to an earlier episode node I still haven't cleared. Also, the wiki was down for me for some reason, so I wasn't able to do my normal due diligence.

The STT Crew Cost Finder site helps there ... it is up, has traits, stats and collection info etc.

That's where I ended up going.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have gone for Danials as a 3 skill crew, but knowing more about Ilia's power, I may choose her if the choice ever comes to me.
  • Daniels is the better choice anyway IMO. His SCI base is higher, his proficiency is only slightly lower, and he has three skills.