Homeā€ŗ Fleet Central

šŸ˜‰ SECOND FLEET HQ is now hiring! šŸ˜‰

edited October 2018 in Fleet Central
Weā€™re not the oldest fleet on the block, but we certainly have a tremendous amount of experience. Among our ranks are SEVERAL former fleet admirals and NUMEROUS players who have been enjoying the game for years. WEā€™RE ALMOST ALL VERY HIGHLY ACTIVE, and help is never far whenever you might need it, at any stage of the game. Whatever your skill level, we can help you.

I, your admiral, am a US Marine Corps veteran and currently married to a Navy Officer wife. šŸ˜‰ Having been personally involved with the military since the early 90ā€™s, I am highly experienced in running a good organization well. I personally oversee the training and development of my squadron leaders and officers as needed, and proudly promote to squadron leader or officer those who show they are worth the recognition that others below them should choose to emulate. šŸ†

Currently weā€™re looking for active players who are preferably level 40 and above. You donā€™t have to play every day, but if you are going to be offline in the game for more than ten days, I ask that you let me know ahead of time so that I donā€™t boot you for inactivity. All Captains MUST have a name other than just ā€œCaptainā€ so others may recognize you. We have no drama, but instead are a close-knit group of good people who treat each other as if weā€™re both friends & family.

No one is left out in the cold. If you have any issues, need any advice, some strategy tips or anything at allā€¦ I and my officers are here to help you. We consistently rank high in every event. We know how to kick some tail and take names. Letā€™s combine our strengths and share rewards as we have some fun playing this great gameā€¦. Come join forces with us TODAY! Come grow with us!

Come on over to
SECOND FLEET HQ
šŸ˜‰

Free steak & Lobster available from our resident chef upon joining (alternate meal suggestions are possible), drinks available through our in-house bartender/barista/host. Please be sure to tip your staff. They're nuts, but they're worth it. :DB):D
HIGH RANKING, HIGHLY SEXY FLEET SEEKS HOT & ACTIVE PEOPLE FOR SOME FUN PLAY.

Have you been naughty? Playing with yourself again? Has another fleet touched you in bad ways? Donā€™t worry, we will train youā€¦. Gently. Light bondage only. Bring your own handcuffs, thoughā€¦. We donā€™t supply them.

Weā€™re not those other guys. Here we shower often, and we treat our members like family.
We know how to whip some serious tail, yet no one is left to shiver out in the cold. If you need advice, help, strategy, tips or anything at allā€¦. I and my officers are here to help you.

Currently, we're looking for more good people to enjoy the game with us, and we offer a TON to our members, in return. We prefer level 50 members and above. Lower level players than this will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

We use the DISCORD app for all our fleet chats (it's free). We're much better organized than many other top-tier fleets in the game, while a heck of a lot more relaxed and much more fun to be a part of. I have numerous other former fleet Admirals who joined me, and we have a world of knowledge and experience to share with you. Sure, we all love the game, and we enjoy playing it often; but we're also a fun family of kooky friends from around the world, who enjoy playing the game together. On top of playing, we also hang out often and share plenty of good laughs, an excellent supportive environment and one another's company.

It's OK if you don't play every day. You donā€™t have to be a daily player, but the more you play the more fun youā€™ll have with us. So long as you let me know ahead of time whenever you know you're going to be offline from the game for five days or more, I won't kick you for inactivity. You can send me that message on DISCORD at any time you need to; it takes only a moment. That rule helps keep our fleet as active as possible.

All Captains MUST have a name other than just ā€œCaptainā€ so that others may recognize you. We have no drama, but instead are a close-knit group of good people who treat each other as if weā€™re both friends & family.

WEā€™RE ALMOST ALL VERY HIGHLY ACTIVE, and help is never far whenever you might need it, at any stage of the game, nearly 24/7. Whatever your skill level, we can help you.

If you are interested in joining our fleet, please feel free to message me and I will be glad to assist you.

Free steak & Lobster available from our resident chef upon joining (alternate meal suggestions are possible), drinks available through our in-house bartender/barista/host. Please be sure to tip your wait staff. They're nuts, but they're worth it.

Comments

• HIGH RANKING, HIGHLY SEXY FLEET SEEKS HOT & ACTIVE PEOPLE FOR SOME FUN PLAY. B)

Have you been naughty? Playing with yourself again? Has another fleet touched you in bad ways? Donā€™t worry, we will train youā€¦. Gently. Light bondage only. Bring your own handcuffs, thoughā€¦. We donā€™t supply them. šŸ˜‰

Weā€™re not those other guys. Here we shower often, and we treat our members like family. We know how to whip some serious tail, yet no one is left to shiver out in the cold. If you need advice, help, strategy, tips or anything at allā€¦. I and my officers are here to help you.

Free steak & Lobster available from our resident chef upon joining (alternate meal suggestions are possible), drinks available through our in-house bartender/barista/host. Please be sure to tip your staff. They're nuts, but they're worth it. :DB):D

Have you been naughty? Playing with yourself again? Has another fleet touched you in bad ways? Donā€™t worry, we will train youā€¦. Gently. Light bondage only. Bring your own handcuffs, thoughā€¦. We donā€™t supply them.

Weā€™re not those other guys. Here we shower often, and we treat our members like family.
    We know how to whip some serious tail, yet no one is left to shiver out in the cold. If you need advice, help, strategy, tips or anything at allā€¦. I and my officers are here to help you.

Currently, we're looking for more good people to enjoy the game with us, and we offer a TON to our members, in return. We prefer level 50 members and above. Lower level players than this will be considered on a case-by-case basis.

We use the DISCORD app for all our fleet chats (it's free). We're much better organized than many other top-tier fleets in the game, while a heck of a lot more relaxed and much more fun to be a part of. I have numerous other former fleet Admirals who joined me, and we have a world of knowledge and experience to share with you. Sure, we all love the game, and we enjoy playing it often; but we're also a fun family of kooky friends from around the world, who enjoy playing the game together. On top of playing, we also hang out often and share plenty of good laughs, an excellent supportive environment and one another's company.

It's OK if you don't play every day. You donā€™t have to be a daily player, but the more you play the more fun youā€™ll have with us. So long as you let me know ahead of time whenever you know you're going to be offline from the game for five days or more, I won't kick you for inactivity. You can send me that message on DISCORD at any time you need to; it takes only a moment. That rule helps keep our fleet as active as possible.

All Captains MUST have a name other than just ā€œCaptainā€ so that others may recognize you. We have no drama, but instead are a close-knit group of good people who treat each other as if weā€™re both friends & family.

WEā€™RE ALMOST ALL VERY HIGHLY ACTIVE, and help is never far whenever you might need it, at any stage of the game, nearly 24/7. Whatever your skill level, we can help you.

If you are interested in joining our fleet, please feel free to message me and I will be glad to assist you.

Free steak & Lobster available from our resident chef upon joining (alternate meal suggestions are possible), drinks available through our in-house bartender/barista/host. Please be sure to tip your wait staff. They're nuts, but they're worth it.
  • edited November 2018
    HIGH RANKING, HIGHLY SEXY FLEET SEEKS HOT & ACTIVE PEOPLE FOR SOME FUN PLAY. B)

Have you been naughty? Playing with yourself again? Has another fleet touched you in bad ways? Donā€™t worry, we will train youā€¦. Gently. Light bondage only. Bring your own handcuffs, thoughā€¦. We donā€™t supply them. šŸ˜‰

Weā€™re not those other guys. Here we shower often, and we treat our members like family. We know how to whip some serious tail, yet no one is left to shiver out in the cold. If you need advice, help, strategy, tips or anything at allā€¦. I and my officers are here to help you.

Currently, we're looking for level 40 members on up. Lower level players than this will be considered on a case-by-case basis. It's OK if you don't play every day. So long as you let me know ahead of time whenever you know you're going to be offline from the game for more than five days, I won't kick you for inactivity. That rule helps keep our fleet as active as possible. All Captains MUST have a name other than just ā€œCaptainā€ so that others may recognize you. We have no drama, but instead are a close-knit group of good people who treat each other as if weā€™re both friends & family.

WEā€™RE ALMOST ALL VERY HIGHLY ACTIVE, and help is never far whenever you might need it, at any stage of the game. Whatever your skill level, we can help you.

If you are interested in joining our fleet, please feel free to message me in game and I will be glad to assist you.

Free steak & Lobster available from our resident chef upon joining (alternate meal suggestions are possible), drinks available through our in-house bartender/barista/host. Please be sure to tip your wait staff. They're nuts, but they're worth it. :DB):D

• Was contemplating starting my own fleet (since my original one had withered away) when I got an invite to join up here. Nice group of folks that aren't afraid to relax and joke around in addition to running a tight fleet! Come join in on the shenanigans!
  • Hello to all reading this. I have been with this fleet for about 2 1/2 month now and Iā€™ve only ever had good experiences with the people in this fleet. All Officers and Squadron Leaders, and especially the Admiral of our fleet, are extremely helpful and friendly people. We have a good and fun environment that we all enjoy coming to, more than before we were each a part of the fleet. I've become an Officer myself, and love it here. Our fleet is always looking for good people. So if you're interested in joining us, don't hesitate to come on over. You'll be much better off, for it.
  • J.T. PierceJ.T. Pierce āœ­āœ­
    edited November 2018
    Greetings, Admiral. Are you looking for people?
  • Greetings, Admiral. Are you looking for people?

We are always looking for good people to join our fun family of friends here, and we offer a TON to our members in return. Feel free to find me in game (I'm on very often these days) and I'll answer all your questions plus possibly help you get settled into the fleet and show you around

• edited December 2018
    HIGH RANKING, HIGHLY SEXY FLEET SEEKS HOT & ACTIVE PEOPLE FOR SOME FUN PLAY. B)
    Have you been naughty? Playing with yourself again? Has another fleet touched you in bad ways? Donā€™t worry, we will train youā€¦. Gently. Light bondage only. Bring your own handcuffs, thoughā€¦. We donā€™t supply them. ;)

Free steak & Lobster available from our resident chef upon joining (alternate meal suggestions are possible), drinks available through our in-house bartender/barista/host. Please be sure to tip your wait staff. They're nuts, but they're worth it. :DB):D

• Viper 22xViper 22x āœ­āœ­
    I recently joined and have nothing but good things to say. Everyone, from top-down, has been very welcoming and great. I've been playing a few months now...plodding through trying to figure everything on my own...but since joining, I've been given a lot of help with tips and tricks to not only be more efficient in growing my level, but in getting the most out of the game.

So if anyone is looking for a good, active, and helpful fleet, definitely consider this one.
  • J.T. PierceJ.T. Pierce āœ­āœ­
    We're still looking for a few members to join this upstart fleet of ours.

Yes, our starbase is a level 34 but we have experienced captains in our fleet that are helpful to everyone that joins. We will give tips and tricks.

Our admiral cooks too. :)
  • What do we have to offer? Help thru every stage of the game. I have several highly experienced top tier fleet admirals with me, so the knowledge base is outstanding. Training and guidance is only ONE of the many resources we offer. We use DISCORD (it's free) for our fleet chats, and you'll be able to find one of us to help you nearly 24/7. We're a kooky band of friends, too. No drama. We do share food & drinks now and again, or smiles and more. We rank high in every single event, and YOU can, too. Want to know more? Ask me anything, and I'll do everything possible to help ;)