Home Make It So!

Most Wanted 2* Cadet Crew

Is order to get DB to pay attention specifically to 2* cadets, I make this thread.

We all want 2* female alien Starfleet cadet crew with multiple and unique high skills. However, I'll be satisfied with a single good skill if it fits a hole in the current roster.

These crew, if extremely useful, can even be honor hall or limited release.

2* Ezri Dax has been recommended and an awesome picture has been made which I'm sure will be posted here soon.

My suggestion is Pom Far (or whatever spelling) Torres from the Voyager episode where she is "infected" with Pom Far. She is high security in that episode. Make her very high security. As a bonus, she should also be high engineering, but security is the hole we need to fill.

I don't have the skills, or I would make a picture.

Please, DB, make this card.

Comments

• FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given the "intent" of the Common and Uncommon cards, and having them be as ordinary as possible; and that there are no Discovery characters lower than a 4*. Would it behoove a new 2* card from the Discovery series main cast)

(I have not watched it, but is there a strong female character with a Starfleet and Security trait?)
    [I don't want to say Burnham, but it might be Burnham]
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flemming wrote: »
    Given the "intent" of the Common and Uncommon cards, and having them be as ordinary as possible; and that there are no Discovery characters lower than a 4*. Would it behoove a new 2* card from the Discovery series main cast)

(I have not watched it, but is there a strong female character with a Starfleet and Security trait?)

There are several discovery 2* crew so far
    j6ozxsawgul2.jpeg
    9g14ahfwyfyl.jpeg
    v5jnzht4s4vr.jpeg
    ti7f00m0wckz.jpeg
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    (cough)Keyla(cough)
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    The problem is that if it is not a female Starfleet alien, it does not really matter. Currently there is a lack of security and med in that category. We have several choices for other skills, and if you don't want to have the ability to pass ANY mission, you can do with fewer. I would still like to fill those holes.

Edit: Discovery might have possible female alien Starfleet security crew, but not med, unless more come out next season or if we can pretend that Tilly has councilor med from being friendly, but she isn't an alien.
  • They really havent introduced any new 1 stars since stargazer picard.
    robownage wrote: »
    A Ba'ku Deanna Troi would likely have SEC/MED, and is exactly remarkable enough to get cadet status.

I don't remember her at all, but I would gladly welcome her to my crew.
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    S31 wrote: »
    I want two stars of every main cast...

McCoy
    Quark
    Ezri Dax
    O'Brien
    Chekov
    Torres
    Deanna Troi
    Jake Sisko
    Harry Kim
    Tuvok
    Bashir
    Lorca
    Phillipa Georgiou
    Stamets

They need a one-star helmsman O’Brien and a two-star Transporter Chief Miles O’Brien like, yesterday.
  • My suggestion is Pom Far (or whatever spelling) Torres from the Voyager episode where she is "infected" with Pom Far. She is high security in that episode. Make her very high security. As a bonus, she should also be high engineering, but security is the hole we need to fill.
    We already have her from that episode: Duelist Torres.
    S31 wrote: »
    I want two stars of every main cast...

McCoy
    Quark
    Ezri Dax
    O'Brien
    Chekov
    Torres
    Deanna Troi
    Jake Sisko
    Harry Kim
    Tuvok
    Bashir
    Lorca
    Phillipa Georgiou
    Stamets
    You forgot:
    Sulu
    Uhura
    Pulaski
    Garak
    edited December 2018
    My suggestion is Pom Far (or whatever spelling) Torres from the Voyager episode where she is "infected" with Pom Far. She is high security in that episode. Make her very high security. As a bonus, she should also be high engineering, but security is the hole we need to fill.
    We already have her from that episode: Duelist Torres.

Well, golly darn. I guess that dashes my hopes. Oh, well. I'll think of another, then.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    OK, this would need to be taken with SEVERAL grains of salt, but how about Kira from the season 7 episode "Tacking into the Wind"? This is a REAL stretch, but the previous episode Kira got a Starfleet commission so she could lead the rebels on a raid deep into Dominion/Cardassian territory, and I'm pretty sure at some point in the episode she cares for/comforts Odo while he is sick.

In the fine tradition of people like Counselor Troi and Ezri Dax getting the medicine skill for being counselors, I say this more than qualifies Kira for some Medicine skill (I mean she was the leader of the rebellion, I'm sure she was teaching people how to field wrap a wound or something too)! And she was technically in Starfleet on that episode, and she is CLEARLY over-qualified for a really high Security score, and honestly since she was a commander in rank why not a bit of Command also?!
  • I seem to remember @Davidebooks, weren't you the one who ask DB as a wish list, to be able to warp the cadet missions a few months back?
    Lets just cut out the middleman and do this. This action would settle this whole issue.
    Of course the rule would be you have to have capt. level 50+.(which is the suggestion I added to yours)
    Anyway, I do just fine with these choices
    SEC=Kira
    MED=Kes or Crusher(only really the 2 choices)
    ENG=Seska
    COM or DIP=the loveable Sito Jaxa
    SCI or DIP=Festive Dax
    With these ladies, I'm covered for any trouble that comes my way.😁
    @ByloBand
    Awesome idea.

@Captain Stupid#STOPMACROS
    As far as wishing to wrap cadet missions, I don't recall ever asking for it, but I may have supported someone else who did. I am fine with warping them, but I don't mind how it is with ad-doubling. And a stipulation on having all missions fully passed or a certain captain level is fine, too. And you are right, that would solve the crew issue.

Alternately, we could have a massive revamp of the cadet missions where male crew could actually matter. As long as we could limit the needed crew to around 5. I know people cut it down to important missions, but it is nice to have enough for ANY mission. I can do any on the weekend with 4.

I would also like choices that don't include Seska. My cadets could be fewer if I were willing to keep her. (And, yes, I know it is irrational to ice her while keeping a lot of the other villians.)
  • ByloBand wrote: »
    OK, this would need to be taken with SEVERAL grains of salt, but how about Kira from the season 7 episode "Tacking into the Wind"? This is a REAL stretch, but the previous episode Kira got a Starfleet commission so she could lead the rebels on a raid deep into Dominion/Cardassian territory, and I'm pretty sure at some point in the episode she cares for/comforts Odo while he is sick.

In the fine tradition of people like Counselor Troi and Ezri Dax getting the medicine skill for being counselors, I say this more than qualifies Kira for some Medicine skill (I mean she was the leader of the rebellion, I'm sure she was teaching people how to field wrap a wound or something too)! And she was technically in Starfleet on that episode, and she is CLEARLY over-qualified for a really high Security score, and honestly since she was a commander in rank why not a bit of Command also?!

Commander Kira Nerys was added in "Guiding Principles" last June, as a 5*, without MED.

m3ida63gn4mb.jpg

I mean, at some point she stood around with her jacket unzipped so I guess a Consoling Terrorist Adviser Kira Nerys could be taken from that?
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »

Commander Kira Nerys was added in "Guiding Principles" last June, as a 5*, without MED.

m3ida63gn4mb.jpg

I mean, at some point she stood around with her jacket unzipped so I guess a Consoling Terrorist Adviser Kira Nerys could be taken from that?

Oh, she'd need a more specific name than that, something like "Starfleet Terrorist Kira" or something. That would make her medicine skill seem that much more incongruous!
  • Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018

Ellen Landry is the first security officer on Discovery. She would be the perfect 2*.

But I can't think of a female, Starfleet, alien on any of the series, besides Seska with the possible Eng - Sec traits.

And I can't think of a female alien Starfleet they could use from any of the series with the Med trait other than Dr. Selar, which they screwed us by making a 3*. Wait, maybe Ezri?
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Ellen Landry is the first security officer on Discovery. She would be the perfect 2*.

But I can't think of a female, Starfleet, alien on any of the series, besides Seska with the possible Eng - Sec traits.

And I can't think of a female alien Starfleet they could use from any of the series with the Med trait other than Dr. Selar, which they screwed us by making a 3*. Wait, maybe Ezri?

Ezri is the leading candidate for a new MED/SEC 2*, though someone recently pointed out that Insurrection Troi could also fill that role. Selar just didn’t have enough appearances to warrant a second card and I also cannot think of any other female doctors/nurses/counselors serving in Starfleet.
  • HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about

Cadet Mitena Haro - alien with ENG and SCI

or some other female cadets, but not aliens

Cadet Dorian Collins
    Cadet Jean Hajar
    Cadet Ahni Jetal
    Ensign Corelki
    Cadet Irina Galliulin

there are lots of canon femela alien cadets wothput names so DB can pick whomever they want, like they did with Nevesa

example: pick somebody from here, all of them are canon

4yoalffau3ga.jpg

PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
    edited December 2018
    Ok. What about Ensign Syl? Even though she's technically from Abramsverse, there's no reason she couldn't also be from Prime verse, or the Mirrorverse. And she doesn't officially have a division designation, that I could find, so they could make her a Med - Eng - Sci, if they wanted.

0z3a2y4yu176.jpg
    I began watching Voyager Season 3, Episode 21 (I think). I've not yet finished, but close. What about Alternate future Kes and Tom's daughter. She mentioned working in Sickbay. She's not fully human and she has a Starfleet uniform. She would be good for med.

(Sidenote: Doctor Van Gogh with hair would be cool, too.)
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    HaBlack wrote: »
    How about

Cadet Mitena Haro - alien with ENG and SCI

or some other female cadets, but not aliens

Cadet Dorian Collins
    Cadet Jean Hajar
    Cadet Ahni Jetal
    Ensign Corelki
    Cadet Irina Galliulin

there are lots of canon femela alien cadets wothput names so DB can pick whomever they want, like they did with Nevesa

example: pick somebody from here, all of them are canon

4yoalffau3ga.jpg

The problem with choosing a character from the movies, is that CBS does not own the rights to those characters that were not crossovers from tv to movies, and DB has the license from CBS not Paramount, so that just doesn't work. Same goes for all Characters from Kelvin universe.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
    edited December 2018
    I began watching Voyager Season 3, Episode 21 (I think). I've not yet finished, but close. What about Alternate future Kes and Tom's daughter. She mentioned working in Sickbay. She's not fully human and she has a Starfleet uniform. She would be good for med.

It is Linnis Paris
    45kl867my6t4.jpg
    Med, Ocampa, Human, Doctor, caregiver

It is Linnis Paris
    45kl867my6t4.jpg
    Med, Ocampa, Human, Doctor, caregiver

That's a good one. She would work.
  • HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    Ok. What about Ensign Syl? Even though she's technically from Abramsverse, there's no reason she couldn't also be from Prime verse, or the Mirrorverse. And she doesn't officially have a division designation, that I could find, so they could make her a Med - Eng - Sci, if they wanted.

0z3a2y4yu176.jpg

This species is specifically designed for that movie so i think DB can't get rights for it.
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
    ByloBand wrote: »
    I'VE GOT IT!

Change of Heart Jadzia

In that episode she sciences hard several times to avoid ship scanners and using tricorders to mask life signs, she gets into and wins a fire fight with the Jem'Hadar, and she has to use field medical training numerous times (on herself, but it still counts!). Plus, this would give people another Jadzia card!

She would be Starfleet, female, alien, PILOT, and have Science, Security, and Medicine as skills.

Done, and you're welcome! :)

Yes! Awesome. If only DB cared, or listened.