Home Ready Room

Once we have the Duras Sisters and Tuvix, how do we add Stars to them?!?!?

As above. I only figured out a week or two ago how to Fuse them to start with. What do I do to add Stars?

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Best Answers

• [RotP] Scoustar[RotP] Scoustar ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    To make another Duras Sisters all you need to do is get one of the ingredients (Lursa or B'Etor) to 3/3* then you can upgrade with a 1/3* of the other ingredient.

Also useful to note it's much more efficient to get one of the 3/3* sisters to level 99 and fully equipped, then upgrade as normal to make a 1/4* Duras Sisters already at 99 and fully equipped.

Level 99 is important because accidentally pushing to FF/FE will immortalise them, making it impossible to change to the Sisters.
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • LeshyLeshy ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017 Answer ✓
    You create one copy of The Duras Sisters every time you fuse a 3/3 B'Etor Duras with a 1/3 Lursa Duras (or the other way around). These copies of The Duras Sisters can be fused together to get her to 4/4 as with any other crew member.

There are no level or equipment requirements for doing any of that fusing, other than that the 3/3 sister you want to fuse cannot be level 100 and fully equipped (immortalised); if she is, she can no longer be fused into The Duras Sisters.

The very first time you fuse the sisters together, you will want to combine a level 99, fully equipped sister with a level 1 1/3 one so that your first copy of The Duras Sisters is also level 99 and fully equipped; as a 4* crew, she is more difficult and costly to equip than the single 3* sister. After that, you will want to fuse fresh level 1 sisters together to get the remaining three copies of The Duras Sisters.

The same applies to Tuvix (Ambassador Neelix + Security Chief Tuvok).

Edit: My bad, did not see that this was already answered in a second thread.

Answers

• edited November 2017
    You go to the honor hall in the time portal and use honor to buy a citation. A super-rare will run you 18K, rares are 4500. Citations work the same as fusing, and can be used on any crew with less than full stars of the appropriate rarity. Each citation is worth one star.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    You go to the honor hall in the time portal and use honor to buy a citation. A super-rare will run you 18K. Citations work the same as fusing.

So, you cannot just add more Stars the old fashioned way? Fusing them together?
  • edited November 2017
    Yes, you can do that, too...I think. You'd have to have more than one of them, wouldn't you?
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, you can do that, too...I think. You'd have to have more than one of them, wouldn't you?

That is my question, I guess. Do we have to like Fuse more to then Fuse them? And what are the minimums to Fuse them? Like does each Duras have to be above a certain level ,and three Stars?

Scott

• Yes, you can do that, too...I think. You'd have to have more than one of them, wouldn't you?

That is my question, I guess. Do we have to like Fuse more to then Fuse them? And what are the minimums to Fuse them? Like does each Duras have to be above a certain level ,and three Stars?

Scott

Yes you have to fuse more characters together to make another copy of the Duras Sisters/Tuvix to be able to add a star to Duras Sisters/Tuvix. One of them has to be 3/3, the other should be 1/3. The actual level of the characters do not matter past the first one. An example: you can fuse a level 18 3/3 B'Etor with a level 1 1/3 Lursa and it will make a level 18 1/4 Duras Sisters. You can then fuse the second copy with a Duras Sisters you already have to add a star.