Home Past Anomalies

Bugged crew quarters?

Has anyone seen this before? My second account only has 145 slots, but for some reason slot 145 is bugged and shows the crew member in overflow and scheduled for deletion. I opened a ticket and attached screenshots but the only response I get is to delete crew to free up space.

e9v1dq98f0b6.png

Comments

• [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen posts about it here on the forums before, but can't recall if those folks ever got the problem solved or not.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen posts about it here on the forums before, but can't recall if those folks ever got the problem solved or not.

Ditto. I used to read about it with some regularity, but have not for a while and assumed the issue was fixed. I suggest including the platform you use so they can see if there is a platform specific fix.
  • I've seen posts about it here on the forums before, but can't recall if those folks ever got the problem solved or not.

Ditto. I used to read about it with some regularity, but have not for a while and assumed the issue was fixed. I suggest including the platform you use so they can see if there is a platform specific fix.

Not sure that it's platform related because I play on Steam, Android and Facebook.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    are_dub wrote: »
    Has anyone seen this before? My second account only has 145 slots, but for some reason slot 145 is bugged and shows the crew member in overflow and scheduled for deletion. I opened a ticket and attached screenshots but the only response I get is to delete crew to free up space.

e9v1dq98f0b6.png

This is something Support can assist with, so please submit a ticket - thank you!
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

e9v1dq98f0b6.png

This is something Support can assist with, so please submit a ticket - thank you!

Except as they said in the OP they did and were told to delete crew.
  • Had the same issue. Support had to manually delete the crew in overflow. I believe it happened because I deleted a crew member using iampicard.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

e9v1dq98f0b6.png

Except as they said in the OP they did and were told to delete crew.

Missed that part, that is odd as we know what can cause this.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭

e9v1dq98f0b6.png

Please give me your ticket number via Private Message, thank you!
  • Turns out that support had to manually delete 2 crew members. Thank you Shan, this is resolved!