Home Ready Room

Pre-farming for Galaxy Events.....

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
Is there like a list of the most needed stuff, and the best place to farm for Items?
What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• FlayFlay ✭✭✭
    Someone has put together a list with the number of times certain stuff have appeared in galaxy receipes at least. However it still requires some judgment. I've literally never knowingly farmed some of the popular items on the list (for example alcohol, furs, spices) because they drop as byproducts from farming the rarer and more "critical" components.
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/comment/85507#Comment_85507
    [GER - SF] Star Fleet - recruiting active captains with event participation. Our Starbase is level 134 and we use the Line App (optional) for spam, bragging, jokes, motivation and sharing tactics. German language.
  • 5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    I will add a freebie to the excellent list above: several higher-rankers like Common Identification Codes, Common Interlinks, and Common Criminal Activity Reports occur disproportionately in the most expensive crafting recipes. I would save these for your crew, especially Common Identification Codes which get consumed like candy. Add in Common Power Cells and Basic Isolinear Rods if you want to dig a little deeper.

Meanwhile, you can NEVER have too many databases or sensors of any flavor.
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.