n2yfpoj4zbs8.jpg

I chose the Xindi.

Comments

• [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
  • A big old pile of yuck
  • RegolasRegolas ✭✭✭
    z1dy3cjn8nqd.png
    A third star for borg Tuvok and a couple of useful schematics.
  • KanonKanon ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a hard choice

nclly7nihqwv.png

Orion Interceptor schematics were just enough the build a new ship

qdnmd85tg4yj.png
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    6pwib1qn415d.png

Honor, with a hint of fuel.
  • epynpkjy90yp.png

Argh! Stop teasing me!

hmz0yyeklttd.png
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    900 Honour and two times 100 Schemes for 3* Ships. Tieran Possessed Kes was a straight Drop, but already FF at 70.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • 700 honor.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    'Anjohl' Dukat/Shras/Warship Yar, all completed already. Oh well, can't win 'em all.
  • Purple behold, all frozen. 700 honor.
  • veXveX ✭✭
    900 honor...
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    600 honor
  • Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    900 honor
  • pr96i5bcrrm2.png

BRUTAL.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    No longer having access to the top voyagers, I have more trouble now with beholds. I will do my pull in a few hours before going to sleep after the daily changeover.
  • Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
    3bj7feffs6n4.png

900 honor and fuel replicator.
  • enigma starlordenigma starlord ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    i4w1ov2jmlfa.png
    tvh9npern8g1.png
    fu1vmv3dc5nc.png

a few stars on some. had to airlock some low crew now to reenlist.
    needed a star for mirror Vic. Sela seemed the best of the 3, already have Weyoun 6 i think.
    I did get NX class though.
  • Hi all, I would really need some fast help... i got Chancellor Gorkon, Captain Lorca and Shukar on the pull. I can't decide between Gorkon and Lorca... the only pro argument for Lorca is upcomming DC events :neutral: any opinions?
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aska wrote: »
    Hi all, I would really need some fast help... i got Chancellor Gorkon, Captain Lorca and Shukar on the pull. I can't decide between Gorkon and Lorca... the only pro argument for Lorca is upcomming DC events :neutral: any opinions?

Lorca will definitely help in the mega (in some way), Gorkon is a rare crew and he has pretty decent dip. Gorkon is also 3 stat where Lorca is 2 stat.

Personally, I would go with Gorkon but Lorca might be more useful long-term. I also am a bit bias since I don't care for 2 stat crew.
    Hi all, I would really need some fast help... i got Chancellor Gorkon, Captain Lorca and Shukar on the pull. I can't decide between Gorkon and Lorca... the only pro argument for Lorca is upcomming DC events :neutral: any opinions?

Gorkon has an insane DIP proficiency. Will upgrade your gauntlet lineup if you don't have Locutus or Guianin...or if you do.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭

Gorkon has an insane DIP proficiency. Will upgrade your gauntlet lineup if you don't have Locutus or Guianin...or if you do.

I think you're thinking of Gowron. He is #1 dip proficiency at (287–867) unboosted.

Gorkon has a dip proficiency of (203–407) unboosted.
  • Lorca will definitely help in the mega (in some way), Gorkon is a rare crew and he has pretty decent dip. Gorkon is also 3 stat where Lorca is 2 stat.

Personally, I would go with Gorkon but Lorca might be more useful long-term. I also am a bit bias since I don't care for 2 stat crew.

Tnx!
    I'm too more for Gorkon. Exactly - i can't ignore his ship abilities... and as I saw the teaser for the new Mega, it seems the Klingons will be in the focus.
    And on top Gorkon trigger a collection, Lorca not... at least until DB doesn't make a Mirror or disco collection...
    It's a really hard decision LOL
  • Aska wrote: »
    Lorca will definitely help in the mega (in some way), Gorkon is a rare crew and he has pretty decent dip. Gorkon is also 3 stat where Lorca is 2 stat.

Tnx!
    I'm too more for Gorkon. Exactly - i can't ignore his ship abilities... and as I saw the teaser for the new Mega, it seems the Klingons will be in the focus.
    And on top Gorkon trigger a collection, Lorca not... at least until DB doesn't make a Mirror or disco collection...
    It's a really hard decision LOL

I think you’re evaluating properly. I think Gorkon is the pick.
  • 3 : 0 for Gorkon :smile:
    i also recognized until i lvl Lorca to FF or 4/5* to be really useful, i have some other Disco crew strong enough with the same traits.
    Soo Gorkon it is! I cant wait to use him in the arena :smiley:
    Tnx again!
  • Got Ellen Landry and a bunch of honor. Was hoping for a generous behold, but didn't get it.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Troi (2/5) vs 2x 2 Skill 5*'s whom I've already forgotten.
    VIP 13 - 305 Crew Slots - 915 Immortals
  • Meh. Two beholds nothing exciting or helpful...first star for each of them but I may just give them a space nap, I don’t have a particular need for either. Good bit of honor at least.

3tzz633bx4pk.png

I think you're thinking of Gowron. He is #1 dip proficiency at (287–867) unboosted.

Gorkon has a dip proficiency of (203–407) unboosted.

gagh you're right. i blame it on the lack of coffee
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    An all-immortal behold and 150 Orion schematics. To be expected.

5rqavgah23cm.png
    i4w1ov2jmlfa.png
    tvh9npern8g1.png
    fu1vmv3dc5nc.png

a few stars on some. had to airlock some low crew now to reenlist.
    needed a star for mirror Vic. Sela seemed the best of the 3, already have Weyoun 6 i think.
    I did get NX class though.

Just putting this out there for next time: Rura Penthe Reed is a strong arena participant, so if you don’t already have another Arena heavyweight in the Captain or Admiral divisions he wouldn’t be a terrible pickup in the future.