Home Ready Room

Pick ???

edited January 2019 in Ready Room
lu2lmfftcn9m.jpg

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Nog best, but I suspect Janeway would get more use and be ultimately more beneficial.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most people would probably point you towards Janeway (I personally hate that artwork, so I have avoided her when she's popped up as a choice for me). But she is past due for being featured in an event. She also has insane SCI when FF.

On the other hand, Miranda has two very good skills (DIP & SCI), and Nog is decent enough in his skills, as well.

So if you're not leaning one way or the other, either go with the one who has the main skills you need the most, or the one you like the best.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • 5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm with @Data1001 . Janeway is the strongest card, I think mostly because of her respectable bases and event potential (between Janeway, Borg and Starfleet Captain, she would have been featured in 12% of past events, where as Nog and Miranda would have been 5-6%). But I love the Miranda character and card and have been secretly hoping for a begold full of middling cards just so I'd have an excuse to choose her :smile:
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • Captain SMRCaptain SMR ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Nog, only because i have one sitting in emial - wait, wrong Nog. Janeway.
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Assimilated Janeway was one of the very first legendaries I was able to immortalize. She's still fantastic. I use her constantly. Miranda Jones has strong stats and is just a fund character -- but her skill combo and traits are similar to others you might already have (Surak, a couple Spocks, a couple Sareks, and more). So check your crew. Nog is an older card with middling stats; I'd only grab him if you're a Nog/Ferengi fan.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends