Home Ready Room

The Crew Members that are offered in the Faction Centers.....

Are any of them really worth $150 of Dilithium? {5* ones are 15000 Dilithium.}

Any of the low ones worth ever getting? Do they never show up any where else?

Scott

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is absolutely completely 100% NOT worth it. I will say the 4* at 1500 dip might be because you would spend more than that on packs if you try to get that crew member.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is absolutely completely 100% NOT worth it. I will say the 4* at 1500 dip might be because you would spend more than that on packs if you try to get that crew member.

Yeah. I just today Airlocked at least two of the ones currently offered....

Scott

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Some might say 3* Jazz Musician Riker is worth it, but that's only because he's rarer than Rare McRare, the rarest card in all Raretown.
    ~|~|~ Rise of the Phoenix member ~|~|~

Captain level 50, approaching 100 immortals

All you need to know about Disruptor Beam
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scoustar wrote: »
    Some might say 3* Jazz Musician Riker is worth it, but that's only because he's rarer than Rare McRare, the rarest card in all Raretown.

Yes and it’s only 200 dil

• Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would pay the 200 dil for jazz musician riker since he isn’t in packs. I also spent 1500 dil on Prospero data since he is also missing from packs., but those would be more collecting plays than gameplay.

When starting out, I could see there being a case for buying certsin cadets (Sito Jaxa and cmo crusher as examples) in the stores if they aren’t dropping for you in regular pulls and voyages and you need them for challenges.
  • I would never spend Dil on Crew in faction centers. They are just to expensive, and normally available elsewhere.