Home Make It So!

Time for a "Mirror Collection"

*Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2019 in Make It So!
Considering the episode "Mirror Mirror" from TOS has lead to additional episodes and story arcs across several series, it is only fitting and proper that a mirror collection be made available. Taking a nod from the current collection for Holodeck Enthusiasts, I propose the completion of the collection would result in one of the following new 5* cards....

g34mtd7axwgy.png

What say you fellow Timelines players? :smiley: (my vote is for ole blue eyes)
Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.

Comments

• This x 100! I vote for Mirror Bones too :)
  • edited March 2019
    Definitely a mirror collection would be awesome and is long overdue. please db?
  • mirror bones for me but def yes pls a mirror collection
  • Great idea
  • Mirror Bones please.
  • Though my thoughts are on another new collection that DB could make and which might be considered by them I'd like to see this one for certain. My vote would be for Mirror Bones too. Dammit Jim you have to do it!
    Account on it's final tour, soon to be retired!
  • Yes, give us Mirror Bones please.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not both? Mirror Bones can be the collection completion reward and Mirror Scotty can be a Tuesday pack exclusive.
  • +1 :smile:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • I will put my seal of approval on this too.
  • Yep! +1
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great idea!
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm down. Also want to make note that in addition to Bones and Scotty, let's not forget Mirror Chekov has yet to be added. Transporter Chief Kyle and Marlena Moreau have yet to appear in their Prime versions or Mirror counterparts. There could be some rights issues with either of those, though Decipher was able to use both in their CCG and Playmates made a 9" Moreau, so at least in the 90's, it was still doable to reach an accord for those likenesses.

The Mirror Universe is the one area for me where I'm most open to Timelines Originals. We know that Kirk assassinated Pike to take over the Enterprise; I'd be game for seeing that Mirror Pike (either Jeffrey Hunt or Anson Mount likeness works for me). Nurse Chapel and Yeoman Rand presumably had Mirror counterparts; I'd like to see them, too. Kor, Koloth, Kang; hell, even the Romulan Commanders named in Timelines as Keras and Nevesa all likely had Mirror counterparts. Those could be neat.