Home Engineering Room

I am not getting ads after switching to a new phone

I am not sure if you guys have any ideas
I switched to Samsung note 9 yesterday and had no ads since then
Any suggestions
DB Do-Better II

Comments

• I'm getting ads this morning, but they are all crashing the game. Mostly one for Blueprint, but there was one for a local realtor seminar or something like that. Very frustrating because I'm low on shuttle time reducers. I did put a ticket in.

I haven't been by the forum in ages, but I was curious to see if anyone else is having this problem. Yours is similar so I didn't create a new thread, though my issue is definitely different from yours.
  • Every single ad crashes my device as off today, so thats awesome not getting ad doubles on thursday cadets losing chronitons etcetera. What is it with this game and AD problems? In over a decade of playing dozens of mobile games ive never encountered ad problems because hey developers want to earn some extra $$$. But in STT ive had AD problems for since day one, its starting to get way beyond rediculous
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm getting ads this morning, but they are all crashing the game. Mostly one for Blueprint, but there was one for a local realtor seminar or something like that. Very frustrating because I'm low on shuttle time reducers. I did put a ticket in.

I haven't been by the forum in ages, but I was curious to see if anyone else is having this problem. Yours is similar so I didn't create a new thread, though my issue is definitely different from yours.

This is happening to one of my fleet mates. Ads have been fine for me so far but who knows how long that will last?
  • Any ideas
    DB Do-Better II
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sorry this is happening to you, we are looking into it and there is a dedicated thread for ads disappearing, but unfortunately I do not know of any suggestions that might help.
  • It is working now
    Thanks shan
    DB Do-Better II