Home Engineering Room

Broken Dilemna Path: The Beginning of the End of the World.

Part 2 of this path if you're chosen the first option in part 1 to Debate the Vedek does NOT offer a third option. Twice Ive encountered this dilemna in recent days, twice chosen the first option, twice NOT seen the third option.
The third option on this path (Part 2) has a % chance of 4* The Clown. Kindly fix, thank you.
Would appreciate a 4* The Clown as recompense although realise had 3rd option been there, might not have recieved him, but it would be a pleasant gesture, thank you.

p4a5n62blht8.jpg

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you scroll back through the log and take a screenshot of both dilemmas? I had this happen twice. The first time, I emailed support. They gave me the clown. Not a problem. Just put in a ticket. Be polite, be specific, and be brief. It generally works. The second time I already had him immortalized so I didn't care enough to bother them.
  • The other option is not make a choice and close the game, completely. don't leave it running in the background. Restart and the other part will be there, if you had made the correct choice (A) in the first dilemma. It has happed to me, and it works.
  • MirrorVerse JcMirrorVerse Jc ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    I just started my game went straight to my waiting dilemma snd still got a blank choice c.
    This also happens alot to me on upgrade deflector, then cant use deflector.
  • the problem with the deflector dilemma have too ...
  • Thank you, have done so.
  • Recieved a 4* The Clown as recompense, Thank you Db Customer Support.
  • SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    Got my 4* today after putting in a ticket for the same issue.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had fleetmates select all three options in the past week and NONE of them led to choice C. This dilemma is clearly broken.
  • I followed the correct path last week, no option C, closed the app restarted and there it was. If you follow a correct path to get a dilema, and you dont get it, close the app without making a decision, and then restart. You will get the correct choice.