Home Fleet Central

Fleet

Level 74 in need a new fleet. I dont really play this game though. I am willing to log in to the game at least 3 times / month and donate starbase mats. This month I logged in a record 8 times! I am not going to play any events. Will not be sharing any crew or joining squads. Will sit on your discord server but will not participate in any discussions about the game. Need behold advice? Figure it out yourself it's not hard. If you use line I will not be joining there you should switch to discord. If you need 3+ starbase donates a month and nothing else I am the guy for you.

Comments

• Have you tried BL?
  • Maybe TGE?😆😆😆
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Fish wrote: »
    Level 74 in need a new fleet. I dont really play this game though. I am willing to log in to the game at least 3 times / month and donate starbase mats. This month I logged in a record 8 times! I am not going to play any events. Will not be sharing any crew or joining squads. Will sit on your discord server but will not participate in any discussions about the game. Need behold advice? Figure it out yourself it's not hard. If you use line I will not be joining there you should switch to discord. If you need 3+ starbase donates a month and nothing else I am the guy for you.

For what do you need a fleet then(serious question)? Maybe just create ur own 1 man fleet and enjoy the silence?
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Only incatgive fllets are going to be ok with someone who logs in only 3 times a month. I just kicked a squadron leader who had not logged in in 7 days. The limit for new members of the fleet.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Start your own. Call it The School of Dorkfish