Home Fleet Central

Possibly Looking for a New Fleet

I am quite possibly in the business of looking for an accepting new fleet. While I’m no whale or super player or famous, I AM a veteran player with a fairly large roster and the definite willingness to be a good fleet mate. Currently I’m the leader of my squad and I share crew every event I can. I participate in nearly every event and am active almost every day. Honestly I’m not looking for too much. An active fleet with a level 90 to 93 or higher starbase. Level 90 at least.

Hopefully I don’t sound too picky; I know there are plenty of fleets out there with those kinds of numbers and much higher so I don’t think I’m being unreasonable or anything. Another bonus is that I’m fairly active on this forum as well. You can find various things I’ve said and ranted about in the usual way, by clicking on my name.

Any questions? Do please ask. Oh, and please don’t just send an invite through the game. If you see this and are interested in recruitment, respond here please. Thanks in advance to any that may even bother.

Zann Calcore
Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.

Comments

• Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Hullo Zann

I like your posts. Your sig text is funny. 10F don't have any spaces available right at the moment however our sister fleet might (level 90 odd starbase) much as I'd love you for our training fleet we're only level 30. If you're interested then pop by our interview lounge 👍

https://discord.gg/SnzCRVP

Edited because I can't spell

Edited again to say have a look at our wiki page which is only a tiny bit out of date 😁
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • [ISA] Big McLargeHuge[ISA] Big McLargeHuge ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Independent Space Armada has a couple of spots open right now. We would be happy to have you. I'd love to have another active forum member in the fleet. Level 127 Starbase, active Discord, you'd fit right in. We have newer players all the way up to extremely seasoned players. Let me know if you're interested and I can get you all set up.
  • edited May 2019
    If you're a Level 50+ captain, you should consider TLA. We are the only fleet in game with two branches of 50 captains with Level 134 MAX starbases. We embrace the values of Trek: tolerance and openness to others. And we have alot of fun as a community that supports each other with the best tips and tricks.

Check out our fleet ad here in Fleet Central or teach out for more info. 👍
  • Wow, thanks guys. I got offers from the big boys I see. The really big boys (and girls). Oh, and I’m level 79 soon to be 80. I haven’t yet gotten back to any of you just yet because you’ve made the decision even more difficult than it was before, lol.

I’ll try and let you guys know as soon as I can and hopefully before any open spots are filled. Again, thank you, thank you, thank you. Further offers are still appreciated as I still have yet to transition.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Glad to say that I’ve found a new home! Thanks for all the offers and sorry if I didn’t accept or reply to all messages. Hopefully I’ll be happy in my new spot and I can get back to having fun with the game and not worrying about collapsing structures. Thanks again to all!
  • Join havoc corps
  • But, what fleet did you join?

Not to air out anyone's business too much, but Zann is now a proud (hopefully?) member of ISA. We have a spot or two available at the moment now if anyone else is of interest.

Sorry, I’d close this discussion if I could but I can’t seem to. Anyhow, as @[ISA] Big McLargeHuge said, I’m now a proud member of the ISA.