Home Fleet Central

SSR Delta Flyers: Maxed and have openings.

edited September 2020 in Fleet Central
The SSR Delta Flyers [SSR-DF] are looking for a few active captains, level 40+(ish), to join our ranks! The SSR Delta Flyers are a sister fleet to Second Star to the Right (SSR). We are an active fleet of about 40+ members, with a maxed Star Base; no drama, no pressure, no shenanigans. Looking for skirm strategy? Check. Oh yeah, f2p and not sure what crew to keep? We totally got your back. Want to chill on a galaxy event? Yeah, me too!

Being a sister fleet to a big brother fleet, we have access to the same resources and advice as shared from the big brother fleet, SSR, typically a top 10 event fleet. The two sister fleets share a Discord server, with access to common channels between the fleets, as well as fleet specific channels unique to each fleet. Discord is not mandatory, but, with how bad fleet chat is, we'd love to have you join.

The SSR Delta Flyers is a perfect fit for active captains who are looking for a great community of captains and a maxed starbase. If you're looking to eventually join one of the stronger fleets, Delta Flyers is a good opportunity to season up your character and possibly move up into the Second Star to the Right fleet.

We have room to take one full squad!

What we typically look for in captains:

-Level 40+(ish); Newbies considered too.
-Daily, active;
-Willing to join our discord server
-A sense of humor!
-Support the starbase and join a squad!!

Feel free to send a message if you are interested or even just have some dialogue if you're unsure. You can also contact SSR Barkley.

Glory and honor upon your houses,

M’rahl
Admiral, [SSR-DF}

Comments

• SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looking for a a few active captains, to join this developing fleet. You have access to a big brother fleet SSR, a typical top 10 fleet, an active discord server with an awesome bot, a level 93 and growing starbase and many more resources at your disposal.

If you meet the criteria listed in the prior post, please contact M'Rahl or myself and we'll have a discussion. thanks!
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
    Looking for 2 (maybe more) daily active members to join the Delta Flyers fleet. Starbase is level 95, with a strong discord community of two fleets. If you're looking to make a difference somewhere, or improve your game, thanks to the experience of a large sister fleet, this could be your stop. Shoot a message to M'Rahl or myself if you want to know more
  • SSR-Delta Flyers is nearing a level 100 starbase and our two year anniversary is upcoming. Join us!
  • Hit level 100 and have some spots open. Send a request if you're interested.
  • Boom. Level 104 due to a great set of captains. Join us. Send me a request.
    Looking for a few active captains to join this up and coming fleet. We're looking for players above level 30, either looking to grow, or any veteran players looking for a friendly fleet, with zero pressure.

Delta Flyers is a family member of the Second Star to the Right family. SSR is a top 10 competitive fleet so there are plenty of resources to share with our sister fleet
    • A common Discord server with access to the same community resources as the SSR fleet
    • Level 106 Starbase
    • A well educated player base with plenty of insight, advice and wisdom
    • A highly resourceful bot that sits on our discord server, ready to dole out plenty of nuggets.

If you are interested in joining, shoot myself or M'rahl a message. You can also find me on discord at SSR Barkley#7048
  • Level 110 starbase. Lots of players with different goals. Fab supportive fleet and sister fleet. Come see us!
  • bumpity bump bump. Love to have you!!
  • Any current openings?
  • WSChris wrote: »
    Any current openings?
    I just PMed you!

• Bump. Level 124 starbase. Great people in both fleets.
  • Any openings for a very active daily player?
    edited June 2020
    edited June 2020
    We are looking for a few members for the SSR Delta Flyers. We could take an entire squad, or even multiple individuals.

Our current starbase is 128, soon to be 129. The SSR Delta Flyers is a great learning fleet and is the sister fleet to Second Star to the Right, a typical top 5 fleet in the game. Come join the discord server, learn from some of the best players in the game and have fun while doing it.

We love social players who would love to be on our discord server, utilize our bot, maximize your potential and even join the SSR fleet one day.

We're looking for level 40 or above players who are active daily players and want to also get better at events, which is the best way to improve your roster.

Give me a shout if interested.
    The Delta Flyers, sister fleet of the SSR fleet, has room for up to 5 members. If you're looking for a great new place to call home, escaping drama, or even had your fleet stolen from beneath you, give me a shout.

SSR Delta Flyers shares a discord server with SSR where you can connect with gamers from both fleets and enjoy the game to its fullest, and have a fun new place to call home.
  • Fleet detailed updated. bumpity bump bump!
  • would love to have you. @WSChris says its pizza Fridays. Have fun!
  • Bumpity bump bump because we just joined the max starbase club.