Home The Bridge

Kahless

Has Kahless disappeared from anyone elses Honor Hall?

x9cmjfxosgv0.png

Comments

• I bought him, so I can't tell on my side.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still in mine. You must’ve bought him in your sleep2xjojkgsfcdb.png
  • YeldoowYeldoow ✭✭
    That could explain it (not buying him my sleep). I accidentally clicked him a week or two ago and got him refunded. I probably just hadn't noticed he was gone.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    I bought him recently. After that, he disappeared. It is weird though. I own Captain Beverly Crusher and she is still there...
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think a reset at some point brought back anyone you purchased. I noticed Picard re-appeared for me. So if you bought Crusher before the reset she would have returned and now Kahless disappeared after your current purchase.
  • I wish I had my Stargazer Picard back... I bought it soon after I started playing STT and I didn't know those characters are one time only. Then, not realizing it, somewhen later I dismissed him for crew space and never was able to get him back. As far as I know, there's no plan to bring him back to game.

Please DB, get another shot on that one...
  • Yes, when crusher was added there was a reset on honour hall. So if you got keyless before he now shows again.
  • Avgvstvs wrote: »
    I wish I had my Stargazer Picard back... I bought it soon after I started playing STT and I didn't know those characters are one time only. Then, not realizing it, somewhen later I dismissed him for crew space and never was able to get him back. As far as I know, there's no plan to bring him back to game.

Please DB, get another shot on that one...

Send in a ticket support surely can help you
  • They did that to wish Gates McFadden aka Beverly Crusher a happy birthday
  • Interesting all screenshots shown are in different order. I have bought ALL honor hall crew. It appears my mk1 is missing. He was there last i looked.

a9gihvskcfgy.jpeg

It was my understanding that all crew cards stay in the event someone may want a second copy of the same crew.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    They did that to wish Gates McFadden aka Beverly Crusher a happy birthday

Neither would I!
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    It was my understanding that all crew cards stay in the event someone may want a second copy of the same crew.

IDK, in the past they would go away once you purchased them. Then there was a reset at one point and everyone including those already purchased were available again. AFAIK after that reset the behavior was the same with the crew disappearing once purchased.