Home Ready Room

Behold Help

Haven’t posted one of these in awhile. I’m strong all around so this isn’t based on core skill or gauntlet. Future event is either sisko or O’Brien but O’Brien is usual galaxy so that doesn’t count. Any thoughts?vdyb8684qn4m.png

Comments

• Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just grabbed a Benny myself, I needed more Sisko power. Most likely to be event crew.
  • I just grabbed a Benny myself, I needed more Sisko power. Most likely to be event crew.

Thanks. I was thinking the same. Wound up getting a Degra on the next behold. Still happy with the choice anyway.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    NIce behold, I would have Taken Sisco or Falcon. Both are 3 skills (voyages) and really decent, but Degra is no slouch either. All in all a darrn good behold
    DB: Do Better
  • BigstupidgrinBigstupidgrin ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Falcon starts with a base security skill FE of 963 and ends up with 1,353. So that's what I would have taken personally. But all three are good.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have went Degra. Great SCI/ENG stats. I just immortalized him. 1100 something engineering and over 1000 science. That’s a tough combo to get from one crew member
  • JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd have immortalized my Degra with that BeGold ... too bad this wasn't in my pack. ^^ Falcon is a great SEC base and Benny is a great gauntlet guy. :)
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")