Home Past Anomalies

Star Trek IX Pack. Vice Admiral Drop?

Anyone seeing the 4* Vice Admiral drop?
“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...

Comments

• SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Just did several packs and nothing but Worf or Anij.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    He does drop.
    cxfkvscbskrc.png
    edited June 2019
    Well, I guess I’m just unlucky to the extreme that I couldn’t get a single one in 15 packs... Have to love that RNG.
  • Confirmed. I got 4 out of my pulls.
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
    edited June 2019
    Confirmed. I got 4 out of my pulls.

It warms my heart that he is dropping for someone. lol. At least I got 3 legendaries out of it.