Home Past Anomalies

[Resolved]having problems with the event packs for this weeks event?

(UFP) Garak Ziyal(UFP) Garak Ziyal ✭✭✭
edited June 2019 in Past Anomalies
I just made a hard currency purchase for tactical michael burnham and only received one crew pack and no ship packs. Have you had similar problems? If so i think it worthwhile to make DB aware, i have heard at least two other players refer to this.
Account on it's final tour, soon to be retired!

Comments

• I purchased the $99 one and did not receive any ship packs. I submitted a ticket and hope to hear back soon.
  • Me as well. I summited a ticket and have yet to hear back.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are looking into this, stay tuned :)
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK
    We've identified the issue and corrected it very quickly.
    For those of you who purchased these offers while they were bugged, you have received an in-game mail and you should see the ship packs you are entitled to in the Time Portal.

Thank you for your patience!
  • That's all fine and good but I'm pretty underwhelmed with the results. Only 100 Federation Fighter Schematics.
    tamkcqeboy8s.png
    uj7pwbq5ie6y.png
    g47yb2xpwni4.png
    73qi1e2qnm4e.png
    dfdmsha8eet4.png
    9s35halbpr9b.png

• [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kirkish1 wrote: »
    That's all fine and good but I'm pretty underwhelmed with the results. Only 100 Federation Fighter Schematics.

So about par for the course with these packs then.
  • Kirkish1 wrote: »
    That's all fine and good but I'm pretty underwhelmed with the results. Only 100 Federation Fighter Schematics.

Wow. If that's true then that **tsk tsk**.
  • Kirkish1 wrote: »
    Kirkish1 wrote: »

Wow. If that's true then that **tsk tsk**.

It is, unfortunately. Those schematic packs give horrendous returns, generally. Those packs being packaged in with the event character deals (often in place of additional event packs) keeps me from buying the deals during Skirmishes.