Home Make It So!
Options

Introducing recent ship schems into event packs

I feel like implementing ship schematics would be a step forward in the right direction. I understand there's already a pack dedicated to ships in each skirmish event which is fantastic, but what I'd really like to see is an increased chance to get event schematics alongside the crew I'm after.

In an example: we have a skirmish with say Mambo Picard, the event ship is the 5* Galaxy Dreadnought. It is currently Monday and the event is about to end, we have the dedicated ship pack and the crew pack respectively. In next week's event, we will see last weeks event crew (Mambo Picard) in the time portal. This is where I'd like to see the new ship schematics.

It'd give people an additional chance to win/purchase the ship outright before it's removed permanently for the 4-6 month transition period between ship schematics being added to pulls and arena.

In short: it'd be amazing to have themed event/crew packs combined.

Comments

• Options
    (UFP) Garak Ziyal(UFP) Garak Ziyal ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    I think you might have a very smart idea there @TS199. Any chance of this coming to fruition @Shan ?
    Also, as a futher idea that could run alongside this in skirmishes which form part of Mega events, could there be some way to get the schems of the featured ships in such a skirmish added to the recap packs?
    Account on it's final tour, soon to be retired!