Home Ready Room

5* ship schematics Availability

PhantumPhantum ✭✭✭
On voyages, the only schematics I remember getting from the dilemmas are Borg Cube, H.M.S. Bounty, I.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701, D'Kora Krayton, and Prakesh. Is that the limit available there and also from the Dabo or are others just really rare? I want to know if I should stop choosing schematic options.

Comments

• [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voyages also have NX-01 schems (and 4* Sphere 878 & Hirogen). Other than that it's the same launch ships that Dabo offers.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both schematic loot tables are long overdue for a refresh to include all 5* ships!
  • PhantumPhantum ✭✭✭
    Thank you.
  • I have a question about schematics. I cannot find anywhere in the guide, instructions on how to actually use the schematics. I’ve read how to obtain them and that they are used to upgrade your ships but that’s it. In my inventory I have various schematics for various ships but when I click on one it just gives me the info on that particular schematic. What is the actual process in upgrading your ships?
  • SpukkZSpukkZ ✭✭✭
    I have a question about schematics. I cannot find anywhere in the guide, instructions on how to actually use the schematics. I’ve read how to obtain them and that they are used to upgrade your ships but that’s it. In my inventory I have various schematics for various ships but when I click on one it just gives me the info on that particular schematic. What is the actual process in upgrading your ships?

In the main game screen, tap the top right menu button to open up the main game menu. Then click the very first button (Build & Change Ship), where you get a (very unorganised) view of all ships and how far you are with schematics towards the next level. Once you have enough schematics available, the Select button will be changed to an Upgrade button (or Build Ship in case you don't have it yet).
  • Ahh, Ok. So the schematics I already have are automatically credited towards whichever ship they apply to and once you have enough you can upgrade. Cool. Thanks for the quick response. Very helpful.
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least to Dabo there was an update in June including:
    - U.S.S. Shenzhou Schematic 5*
    - I.S.S. Defiant Schematic 5*

Shenzhou schematics I got myself a couple of times already since then but they still seem to be rarer than the old ones.
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/13976/dabo-crew-slot-sale-and-changes#latest
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.