Homeβ€Ί Fleet Central

10F Family of Fleets

Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2019 in Fleet Central
t24g353rw69y.png

Welcome to the 10F family, comprised of four fleets there's sure to be a place for you.

10F - 10 Forward Loungers - is our longest standing fleet

FH - Fair Haven - our sister fleet

10FH - Starbase Sullivan - fleet for retirees

STA - Startrek Timelines Academy - training fleet

All of our fleets are friendly, supportive and share tips and guides across our family wide discord server. We believe wholeheartedly in sharing the benefit of our experiences, helping both newer and veteran players. We've snarky bots and bloodwine, behold advice, interesting challenges and weekly awards. Each fleet is specifically tailored to suit different players' styles and Captain level.

10F is a social fleet with a focus on daily targets and events. Led by Fleet Admiral TokinArd and operating out of a maxed level 134 starbase, we have a group of 10 evenly balanced squads, each led by experienced and dedicated officers. Our fleet is regularly ranked in the top 10 during events and therefore we have the following requirements:
β€’ We ask players to have a minimum captain level of 40 before requesting to join.
β€’ We ask players to play daily and any inactivity of longer than a week may result in dismissal.
β€’ We ask players to regularly check Discord for fleet and squad communications and to respond to your squad leader.

FH was founded originally as a retirement retreat, and is lead by Admiral Braai_Man with a starbase level of 111 and event ranks increasing at a phenomenal rate. Focus has changed to a more competitive effort.
β€’ We ask players to have a minimum captain level of 30 before requesting to join.
β€’ Inactivity for longer than a week may result in dismissal.
β€’ We ask players to regularly check Discord for fleet communications.

10FH, or Starbase Sullivan, is our retirement fleet, led by Fleet Admiral FortKnox. Intended for the more casual player where you can just relax and play the game at your own pace. There are no participation or event requirements. Captains of any level are welcome to join.

STA is our academy fleet, led by Fleet Admiral STA Seven (alt account of @(10F) Seven of One ). With the focus on beginner strategies and improving your crew it won't be long before you're eligible for promotion into one of our more competitive fleets. All Captain levels are welcome, from level 9 to veteran players who are able to share their guidance and expertise. The starbase is level 70.

You can find more information about the 10F family on our website:
https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com

Recruitment is normally done in house, so if you’re interested – and why wouldn’t you be – please join our Discord recruitment channel for a chat:
https://discord.gg/GgQ3CKB
Farewell πŸ––
Β«1

Comments

• Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    While we are not officially a Skirmish fleet, we have extended our streak of #1 finishes in events with a skirmish phase. We enjoy talking strategy for veteran players and helping newer and more casual players to get the most out of their game taps.

If you would like to join us for the upcoming Galaxy event, please use the Discord link above and I'll see you in the interview lounge. We have players on several continents, so someone should be by shortly after you drop us a line.

Happy Trekking and LLAP. πŸ––
    Farewell πŸ––
    Want to know the cheapest builds to get to 130k VP?
    Want an estimate for VP needed to crack the top 1,500?
    Want to chat with people who also plan to get Jett Reno?
    Or chat with other people who think it's not best for their game?

Find all this and more in the 10F family of fleets. Check out our Discord link above!
    Farewell πŸ––
    10F had another good event with a 3rd place finish. Our own Braavosi Bandit hit 12th place and was the first to max Jett Reno.

FH finished the event at 144th place and they're closing in on level 99 for their starbase.

STA added two levels to their starbase in the past week and finished 180th as a fleet.

We're all working on getting the best share ready for next week's hybrid. If you're ready to up your game, come talk to us with the Discord link above!
    Farewell πŸ––
    Many in our fleets took it easy this last week of the mega event. We don't go hard every time. This game is about resource management and we can help players of all levels and play styles make the most of their resources.

10F finished in the lucky 13 spot, with many of our players achieving their personal goals.

FH finished at 143, which is looking consistent. They also reached level 99 on their starbase.

STA finished at 236 and added another two levels to their starbase this week. The finish may not look as strong, but it's important to know when to use those boosts and chronitons to build crew instead of events.

Check out our website and Discord channel when you're ready to level up your game. :)
    Farewell πŸ––
    There's a skirmish on the horizon. And no one farms a skirmish for items and honor quite like the 10F fleets. If your fleet is fading and you're looking for some tips or just a social group of captains, please use our Discord link above. Chat with us now and we'll try to get you in before the skirmish starts. :)
    Farewell πŸ––
    We had a mixed bag for the fleet family this week. 10F got 7th, FH was 162nd, and STA was 243rd in this very brutal event.

Now, I know what you're thinking... "Do I belong in this family of fleets?" Well, let us answer this question with Seven questions:

1. Do you like cake?
    2. Do you think Dukat is a **tsk tsk**?
    3. Are you Dax?
    4. What do you think Mirror Borg are like?
    5. Is Loki misunderstood?
    6. Where should Killy rank in the BBoBA?
    7. What is the best number?

If you're ready for the upcoming Skirmish like we are, and you can answer these questions, then we have a place for you!
    Farewell πŸ––
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I love it 😍 😍 😍
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
    I just realized that our Dukat question was censored. I'm not even a little mad. :D
    (Even though I liked him until season 6)
    Farewell πŸ––
  • [10F] SmockTeleHeli[10F] SmockTeleHeli ✭✭✭
    We had a mixed bag for the fleet family this week. 10F got 7th, FH was 162nd, and STA was 243rd in this very brutal event.

Now, I know what you're thinking... "Do I belong in this family of fleets?" Well, let us answer this question with Seven questions:

1. Do you like cake?
    Of Course i do, I am Cake.

Yes he is. I would know because I am Dukat

3. Are you Dax?

Ummm, what do you think. Of course I am

Cyberbnetic muses who inspire my technological and biological uniqueness.

Who's Loki?

6 (it's 42/7)

did I pass?

1. Do you like cake?
    Of Course i do, I am Cake.

Yes he is. I would know because I am Dukat

3. Are you Dax?

Ummm, what do you think. Of course I am

Cyberbnetic muses who inspire my technological and biological uniqueness.

Who's Loki?

6 (it's 42/7)

did I pass?

Yes. You were eaten after #1 when we discovered that you were cake. Now there's only one way out!
    Farewell πŸ––
    We currently have openings in our Fair Haven +FH+ fleet. If you are bored on a Tuesday, please check us out. We are currently discussing ships and crew for the upcoming Skirmish.

If you want to talk about the finer points of how to speed up your Skirmish rounds, or how to get through Epic difficulty for your first time, then please chat with us using the Discord link in the original post.

We have channels dedicated to most aspects of the game from events to voyages to the recently added campains and even new Star Trek series like Discovery and Picard! We really are your cute for a boring Tuesday! :)
    Farewell πŸ––
    One more call for Skirmishers! Fair Haven would like a few more captains to assist in the destruction of digital ships for equally digital Victory Points. We have a great group who can help you select ships and crew to maximize your destructive capabilities in the shortest amount of time.

Whether you want to race to threshold or go for a personal best rank, we would love to see you take that journey in one of our fleets! :)
    Farewell πŸ––
    10FH 1st rule of Skirmish Club: Open a supply kit BEFORE farming intel.

10FH 2nd rule of Skirmish Club: Don't talk about Skirmish Club.
    Farewell πŸ––
  • Thanks, sent you a message on discord
    Thanks, sent you a message on discord

Great! We'll try to get you back in asap. :)
    Farewell πŸ––
    Anyone looking for the top skirmish fleet? We're probably going to extend our streak, thanks to some hard working squadrons. Hit our Discord link above if you want to join a group of motivated and social captains.
    8iy30d7473wv.png
    Farewell πŸ––
    Well, we held on to our lead and 10F got another 1st place on a Skirmish event. :)

FH and STA both added an impressive 2 levels to their starbases! FH finished the event 98th place, while STA was at 179th.

Going into the Galaxy event, we'll have items that we farmed from skirmish and we'll analize the recipe lists to find the best use of our remaining chronitons. I do hope you'll check out our Discord to join one of our fleets. Our resources will be made available to you and you can add your distinctiveness to our own. :)
    Farewell πŸ––
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry to crash your most excellent post @Elim Lorca [10F] just wanted to let everyone know there are spaces available in STA right now for anyone looking to join πŸ‘
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
    That's not a crash. It's a bump. :smiley:
    Farewell πŸ––
    Do you know the best missions to run this event? We do.
    sysxztyy3q8i.png

Did You know that the first community reward dropped 2 hours and 34 minutes into the event? Is that normal? Fast? Slow?

We may not have all the answers, but we have the ones that matter at event time! Please check out our website and talk to us at the Discord link above. :)
    Farewell πŸ––
    We all had a pretty fun event. 10F finished #3, tying our top rank for a galaxy event. FH finished 126th and STA was 201st with players in each fleet setting personal records.

That's how we do it. We farm up during a Skirmish, then put it to good use in the following Galaxy. If you would like some tips on this style of resource management, please chat us up at the Discord link above.
    Farewell πŸ––
    So, a thing happened this week.

d466gkdp3wht.jpg

Our fleet performed exceptionally well. @(10F) Seven of One 's squadron got first place, thanks largely to Etofenprox getting first place solo and Seven finishing in the top 10.

I would just like to recognize that accomplishment before my regular recruitment post. :)
    Farewell πŸ––
    Clearly 10F had a stellar event. But how did our other fleets fare? Well let me tell ya...

FH broke the top 100 with their 90th place finish. Some of our successful cadets moved up from STA to give FH a little more firepower.

Which brings us to STA. Even after losing some good captains, they finished 287th. If you're just getting started, this is a great place to learn the ropes from some experienced players.

And to top it off, both FH and STA gained two levels on their starbases. Definitely a good week in the 10FH family. Come join the fun!
    Farewell πŸ––
    Is your fleet ready for the Q mega event? I am. And our fleets are jumping in. We've got:

ToQinArd
    SmoQteleheli
    GeeQGirl
    JorQumund
    ShimatreQ
    DuQe Williams
    NewtonianQBalls
    Captain IdQl
    Qonnor

And hopefully more to join the fun. If you're ready to join a nigh omnipotent fleet, please check our links above!
    Farewell πŸ––
  • I firmly request my re-entry in the fleet πŸ™‚πŸ˜‰
    We had a middling event across our fleets. A few standout performances, but overall average for a hybrid event.

10F - 5th place
    FH - 117th place
    STA - 274th place

Many of us are saving chronitons for the upcoming skirmish, so it was a successful event in that regard. And I'd like to give a special mention to LoQi (aka Loki) for getting 1499th place and thereby not wasting a single chroniton!
    Farewell πŸ––
    Shan announced some skirmish details early. We've got most of our ships and crew picked out. We're just waiting to see how Data Q looks. If you'd like some help picking your skirmish crew, check us out before it starts. We have openings in Fair Haven now for any who are interested in joining sooner. We have players at all stages of the game, so we should be able to help just about anyone.

If you don't need help and just want an active fleet to help motivate you and pass the time, we're good for that too. Want to know what items to farm for the hybrid at the end of the mega event? We got that covered too! Check the links above. :)
    Farewell πŸ––
    It was a good weekend for the 10FH family. Many of us took a break during the Galaxy event. Quite relaxing, really. :) There was chit-chat on Discord to pass the time. Some of us went for Q2. Most of us who wanted him, got him.

FH tacked on another two levels to their starbase this week. STA is on the cusp of a second level for their base. We have an opening or two in FH. We can also take on a captain or two in STA. Click or tap the links above to check us out!
    Farewell πŸ––
    The analysis is in. Some newer captains will want Data Q and Dolim on their skirmish squad. But only on the right ship. More seasoned captains will probably choose between Data Q and and Q2.

Come chat with us to figure which will help you in skirmish the most. We still have spots open in our family of fleets. You can start with a class III probe, but I'm sure you'll want to explore the Timelines with us once you get the initial reports. :) Launch your probe to the links above! Our communications personnel await your hail.
    Farewell πŸ––
    Another skirmish, another victory. :)

7xckj9dx04c5.png

We had five squadrons in the top 50 and three of those were top 25. We really are some dedicated skirmishers. I'll be back later to post the outcomes for FH and STA, where we have some openings. In the meantime, if you're interested in improving your skirmish game, please check us out at the links above. :)
    Farewell πŸ––