Home Make It So!

Admiral/Officer Perk

Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
Can we please make it so I and my officers can see who donated to this:
hfgvhbe4qy6i.jpg

I would also like the ability to lock specific rooms (like these ones).

Comments

• We’ve had a LOT of finger pointing and gnashing of teeth in our fleet over the same issue. The Dynamic Reclamator is almost full, and nobody is fessing up about being the ones donating to it. So many holoemitters wasted.
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I often think people in my fleet do this to spite me.
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Thankfully our fleet is finally one room away from it not mattering anymore, but it definitely should be an option every fleet has. Watching donations go down the drain day after day with nobody admitting to being the guilty party is endlessly frustrating.
  • We had one fleet member do this. It was highly annoying to myself and officers. However, once they got the reclamator full and saw what came out, it never happened again. ;)
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been a bugbear of mine, as I watch a few holoemitters added each day. It doesnt matter if I issue regular reminders or if I remain silent (to discourage trolling), so I launched an investigation.

What I did was simply make a note of the time and number of holoemitters added to the reclimator each time I logged in, and cross-referenced it with activity data. It took a few weeks, but I was able to logically rule out every fleet member except one. When confronted, the individual admitted that they were confused about which rooms we were working on, so we got on the same page and hopefully it wont be an issue anymore.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been a bugbear of mine, as I watch a few holoemitters added each day. It doesnt matter if I issue regular reminders or if I remain silent (to discourage trolling), so I launched an investigation.

What I did was simply make a note of the time and number of holoemitters added to the reclimator each time I logged in, and cross-referenced it with activity data. It took a few weeks, but I was able to logically rule out every fleet member except one. When confronted, the individual admitted that they were confused about which rooms we were working on, so we got on the same page and hopefully it wont be an issue anymore.

If you put up reminders and made it perfectly clear not to donate to those rooms it sounds like that person was directly defying you

• Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

If you put up reminders and made it perfectly clear not to donate to those rooms it sounds like that person was directly defying you

Maybe. Either way he stopped.