Home Ready Room

Crew Question for the Data and Trivia People

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
An interesting thought came to me. When they update the portal in August (hopefully of this year) we have the potential for more beholds. One factor in beholds will be event use.

Do any of you spreadsheet gurus know the next (say 10) most likely event re-run gold crew?

For example, if Mintakaan Riker came up for me in a behold two weeks ago, I would be likely to ignore him, but had I known that he was likely for a rerun, I would have choose him.

Comments

• Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Travis S McClain, the STT Scroll-Keeper

Triskellion Tounament rerun coming up (and possibly after the Q mega as well). I'm excited becuase I can field a Sheriff Q, two immortal Robin Hoods and two immortal Princess Jadzias.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Travis S McClain, the STT Scroll-Keeper

Triskellion Tounament rerun coming up (and possibly after the Q mega as well). I'm excited becuase I can field a Sheriff Q, two immortal Robin Hoods and two immortal Princess Jadzias.

What I like most about a "Triskellion Tournament" replay is that I have IMM Robin Hood & Princess Jadzia, lots of bonus crew, and no real interest in Sheriff of Nottingham Q, so I can either make a big push for the new rank 5* or I can be totally lazy and conserve my resources that week.
  • @Travis S McClain, the STT Scroll-Keeper

What I like most about a "Triskellion Tournament" replay is that I have IMM Robin Hood & Princess Jadzia, lots of bonus crew, and no real interest in Sheriff of Nottingham Q, so I can either make a big push for the new rank 5* or I can be totally lazy and conserve my resources that week.

Exactly my thoughts, I am in the same situation and have no interest in Sheriff Q either - and I like to be lazy sometimes........

If there is no great ranked 5* , I will prepare the barbecue, buy a load of six packs and invite some friends.
  • but triskellian tournament would mean we'd have an event sequence of Faction - Hybrid - Faction. That's a brutal sequence of speed boost requirements. I feel like galaxy would be more likely?
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    but triskellian tournament would mean we'd have an event sequence of Faction - Hybrid - Faction. That's a brutal sequence of speed boost requirements. I feel like galaxy would be more likely?

Between Campaigns and Thursday ad warps, speed boosts are not that big a deal. Far less brutal than slogging through Hybrid -> Faction -> Galaxy.