Home The Bridge

Key information about the event: Judgment - 08/29 - ME part 4- Edited bonus trait added

ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2019 in The Bridge
Event Name: Judgment
Event Type: Hybrid Faction/Galaxy Event
Event Crew: Colonel Q 5* (New), Miss Q 4* (New), and Section 31 Philippa Georgiou 4* (Existing)
Event Dates: Thursday 08/29 until Monday 09/02 at noon (16.00 UTC)

Ranked Reward 5*: Mirror Ellen Landry (Existing) - this crew will be featured event crew in the event starting on 09/05. A flashback event, see this thread for more info as to what it entails: http://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/14481/flashback-event-09-05/

Mega-Event recurring featured crew: Q as "God" 5* (Existing)

Event Faction: Section 31

Bonus crew:
• high bonus: event crew and Q as "God"
• small bonus: variants of Georgiou, crew with the Section 31 trait, Q Continuum trait, and crew with the Scoundrel trait.

Comments

• AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan can you give us any insight into how re-runs are chosen? In the past they've been following a mostly sequential schedule and currently we're in the middle of 2017 re-runs. Why was an event from earlier this calendar year chosen?
  • Dingbat1Dingbat1 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    nice. thank you
    (though, couldn't it have been an event where I have the Legendary already?)
  • NS111111NS111111 ✭✭✭
    I assume this means there’s no 5* at 400k as is the case in re-runs?
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    NS111111 wrote: »
    I assume this means there’s no 5* at 400k as is the case in re-runs?

Correct.
  • CloneClone ✭✭✭
    "Miss Q" seems like a full miss on the name. Doesn't it come off as a bit sexist?
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    Shan can you give us any insight into how re-runs are chosen? In the past they've been following a mostly sequential schedule and currently we're in the middle of 2017 re-runs. Why was an event from earlier this calendar year chosen?

Because it has the most recent rewards structure which is not the case for older events, that makes it very easy to run again.

Ah okay, that makes sense. Thanks for the info!
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    So we have 3 weeks in a row with faction or part faction events, including 2 weeks of back to back hybrid faction/galaxy events. Not thrilled. :s
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Wiki is inconsistent with "Temporal Misalignment" as it says it had been a Faction/Galaxy, but the bonus crew section reads Skirmish bonus crew.

It was one of my first events and I cannot remember properly. Does anyone still know for sure?
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the one hand I love the fact that there is no new crew for this event ... a real positive step forward, just allowing players to boost crew they might already have.

On the other hand, I wish Mirror Landry would be available at 400k VP ... that would really give me extra incentive to do well the second time around, as I got her through the reward structure the first time around and could potentially have her as a 3/5 by the end ...
    edited August 2019
    Wiki is inconsistent with "Temporal Misalignment" as it says it had been a Faction/Galaxy, but the bonus crew section reads Skirmish bonus crew.

It was one of my first events and I cannot remember properly. Does anyone still know for sure?

You are correct, i saw this as well. If its a Faction/Skirmish that would be different. :) Just checked, sadly its a Fac/Galaxy. :(
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • If you add a 5 star back on the end of the "flash back" rewards, I am in. Otherwise I will be basically out for the weekend. Easy weekend off.
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019

You are correct, i saw this as well. If its a Faction/Skirmish that would be different. :) Just checked, sadly its a Fac/Galaxy. :(
    Well, now that I saw that Pulaski was the ranked reward I unfortunately DO remember. She was part of the Skirmish. So Temporal Misalignment was Faction/Galaxy. Total bummer. :(

/edit: Funny, you edited just when I quoted and I did not realize it. :D
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • MirrorVerse JcMirrorVerse Jc ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Clone wrote: »
    "Miss Q" seems like a full miss on the name. Doesn't it come off as a bit sexist?

No. I dont think so. Why? Another name complaint? Its better than “chick” Q which i saw someone call her.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hurray.....another Janeway........sigh...really? :/
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • On a different note i love this flashback idea. I have often commented on pushing too many new crew that ppl cant keep up and maybe sometimes a break would be nice.
    I have also commented many times about getting back to basics of programming to fix longterm glitches and issues.
    This is GREAT!!!!! Thank you.
    And.....
    “End game” temporal janeway....would like to see her at some point if she is going to be loaded with all spectacular traits including criminal, rogue, crafty, thief, pilot, desperate, veteran, tactician, undercover operative, saboteur, jury rigger, besides the standard human starfleet, federation. Yes, there are alot of janeways but if this version was built with outstanding traits and use-ability across all aspects of the game with good base and proficiency stats she may be worth it. Since she wasnt really in command and did not practice much diplomacy in that ep i suggest a skillset of sci/eng/sec combo for something different. Her main purpose was to deliver and teach voyager crew on advanced weapons and defenses including a knowledge of sci and eng to accomplish the mission.
  • DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    so im confused, where does it say what the rewards are? or does it not say it yet;)
  • Cmdr SinclairCmdr Sinclair ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Temporal Misalignment, Hybrid (Faction / Galaxy).
    Major: Mirror Ellen Landry 5*, Vosk 4*, Resistance Shakaar 4*.
    Minor: Any Landry OR Bajoran.
    Ranked: Vedek Winn Adami 3*, Threshold: Major Kira 2*.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    So we have 3 weeks in a row with faction or part faction events, including 2 weeks of back to back hybrid faction/galaxy events. Not thrilled. :s

Not interested in the rewards for Top 1500 this or next week. So I am taking it easy in 2 of those 3. The event with Janeway as reward could be worth some effort and resources though...
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m cool with this. I have a few cards I need to work on immortalizing so no new crew will be nice. It would be cool if the original 5* was at 400k though.

Not interested in the rewards for Top 1500 this or next week. So I am taking it easy in 2 of those 3. The event with Janeway as reward could be worth some effort and resources though...

Good call. 👍🏻
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very very interesting - is anybody else going to have this song stuck in their head for the next two weeks after hearing about the "flashback" event?

Thanks for the trip back to the 90s for the event info as always Shan! :)
  • hhhmmm... playing for one year now, and i allways liked the re-runs because i could grab a 5*char "just" by playing,so i dont like this part.

we get 3 new chars every week (thuesday pack,rank reward and a new 4*char for event(s)),so i like the part we dont get new crew for re-runs.
    but why taking the 400k reward away?:(
    there are changes anyway for this "flashback-event" and it has to be this part cut off?
    dont get it...
    meh... hope the 400k reward comes back soon...
    it gets harder and harder to reach the top 1500 for "newer" or "middle-level" players imo,so this 400k reward was often the only opportunity to get a 5*char for playing and not buying...

and the explanation for the changes?
    well,there was enough time to -for example- change the view for the daily missions instead of fixing bugs known partially for years,so i doubt this is the real reason for the change,but i still really hope they invest more time in fixing bugs (and giving us way more collections;p ). we´ll see...

once again,am not that good in english,but i hope my points are clear...

so what am gonna do next week now after grabbing Miss Q? for "normal" re-runs i allways invest (its like my chance to get into the top 1500 with my level and crew at this point),but now... is there a good movie in cinemas right now?;) i think i will take this time and watch the second season orville...

but i also want ro understand it,maybe someone can help me:
    my neighbour runs his own company and litterly does nothing else then programming stuff-> and he said it would be way more time consuming to change an old event instead of just put it in like it was originally,so this explanation is just ********.
    i have no plan,but maybe someone here who can say something about it?
    for me it sound logic-changes allways costs time,no changes cost no time-or what am i missing?

i dont know,its just this "message/changes" just once again sounds "weird"...
    "we need time for things,so we invest time to change existing event(s) for the time we need"
  • Any chance of moderating this thread so that we have one for next week's event and one for the griping about an event that's so far in the future that my kids will be back at school :)

I'm looking forward to a weekend off from the game FWIW