TAS love!

wcgqx6fo89cl.png

Comments

• cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    TAS character. nice.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • What a crap, TAS and then not even main cast. :s
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Even if I was interested in this character, the pack that he’s in is absolutely horrific.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty good Voyage score also.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    He has three ranked Gauntlet pairs. Definitely a promising card, even if the overall Voyage score is underwhelming - his strength is definitely in his proficiencies.

#156 Voyager, #6 SCI Proficiency, #3 SEC/SCI Gauntlet Pair, #6 SEC/MED Gauntlet Pair, #3 SCI/MED Gauntlet Pair
  • Dingbat1Dingbat1 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    Great card - one of only 5 legendaries with his skill combo, the only one with sci primary and the only one with med tertiary would be enough to make up for a middle-of-the-pack voyage total.

Add 3 second evasion in the arena, and the 8th highest overall gauntlet roll (see above for ranked pairs), and this crew is the gift that keeps on giving.

Ari Bn Bem is basically a scrambled Defensive Phlox - - - and I love my Defensive Phlox
    (same skills in a different order, similar voyage total, both have quick evasion, and both are gauntlet beasts)
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm, I like play gauntlet a lot, and the only crew in this pack that I have FF'd is Riley Frazier (well, I have a FF copy of Species 8472, but my second one is only 3/5).

Airlock odds are low, but is this the pack to burn dilithium on? Guess I have a couple days to decide.
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    I have never been able to suffer myself through the horrible 70's animation. That aside, the pack is worthwhile (if I don't get Riley), from a collectors point of view.

Update: 1 pull – yeah. Riley. :(
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    I don't have any of them FF. I tried one, got one of the binars. I'll try again in about 12 and a half hours when I have enough dilithium. I actually want Frazier. I have her at 2/4 and need more Borg.

Edit. The campaign gave me enough for a second pull. Got Frazier. I'd even go again if I had the dilithium.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 pull - Riley... dumb as usual
  • I have never been able to suffer myself through the horrible 70's animation. That aside, the pack is worthwhile (if I don't get Riley), from a collectors point of view.

Update: 1 pull – yeah. Riley. :(

I chased 1 copy of Riley for almost 3 years before she finally dropped in a Voyage. No chance of pulling on this pack even though I need all of the others.
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    1 pull Riley. !#!@!@ only thing I didn't need. 2nd pull Ari. quitting now.
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting choice...TAS love is always appreciated. I am not thrilled with the rest of the pack, though. I could stand to finish the Founder but I need three stars and have no intention of buying enough packs to get all of them. I don’t need the Invader, Riley Frazier is in the freezer, and the Bynars just make me grumpy.

But hey, how about that Rura Penthe Kirk offer? A fifth and final star was most appreciated today. Thanks, DB!
  • HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tas, yes , I wanna... damn no more dilithium :(
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gave it a long think this morning - the TAS crew tickle me, this guy in particular looks like he's out of Space Quest and I love it, and I would like the extra Bynars (I've got one of them, I forget which, sitting at lvl99 waiting, and I'd like to get the fused one plus the solo ones immortalised eventually) but I'm not taking any chances with Craft when he's in the event packs next weekend. I mean maybe I'll miss out of him, but if I spend any dilithium now and miss out I'll never forgive myself.

(If it'd been me instead of Zora, well, that episode would've gone differently. But really the blame would be on whoever put me in charge of a starship.)
  • I knew better. I tried a pack and got Riley in the first slot. The only purple I had (and immortal). Then 3 ship schematics in a row. 650 dilithium dropped for nothing.

Then in slot 7, a beGold with Confessions Sisko! I've wanted him since he arrived.

Overall, winning!
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tried four pulls, got two rileys and two bynars :( Oh well, time to start saving up again...
  • I tried twice, since of the entire pack I only had Riley immortalized. I got two One Zeroes, or Zero Ones... Two of one of them.