Home The Bridge

Stream of Lives Threshold and Community Pulls

AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
Threshold

s3hoa312aw3i.png
q936rbieqn0y.png
Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266

Comments

• Threshold netted me my first star on Satans Robot from a Begold, the other options where Bond Bashir and Rev Phlox, both of whom I have FFFE, so I didn't have to muse overly long on who to pick.
  • Community was just honour
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Community

g35aikh2muvy.png

Third star on Keras
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    c90yws7zrvp2.png
    Threshold's Quark is stranded in my overflow as I have been collecting 1 and 2 star crew for the skirmish.

Community was 600 honor.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Community:
    jzpi367frods.jpg
    506hblg31493.jpg
    7wp1m8h54sxu.jpg
    ut4jrhu9284u.jpg
  • Straight drop of Feezal for community, and with how awful my pulls have been recently, I'm saving chrons for skirmish and not going for the threshold
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threshold was no bueno, but community gave me two purple beholds AND a begold.

x92ym8ixeo12.png

Went with Picard.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    For Community rewards, I got a 4* I actually needed. I'm quite pleased.
  • 8xwzyogw66dn.jpg
    2b41addd9ix4.jpg
    My two beholds from community pull.
  • no behold and one schem . only thing was another * on Valeris
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    The community pull was quite exciting:

q9uvuohfo4s1.png
    ji5calaoh27c.png

The threshold was only 1000 honor and some useless schematics.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Community: 1000 Honor & replicator fuel
    Threshold: 900 Honor & replicator fuel
    👿
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • c90yws7zrvp2.png
    Threshold's Quark is stranded in my overflow as I have been collecting 1 and 2 star crew for the skirmish.

Community was 600 honor.

Rescue Quark if you can. He is one of the best voyagers in the game.

As for my pulls, 1600 honor combined no usable schems.
    edited September 2019
    c90yws7zrvp2.png

Community was 600 honor.

Rescue Quark if you can. He is one of the best voyagers in the game.

As for my pulls, 1600 honor combined no usable schems.

Oh sure, there are several legendaries in the overrun, but there is plenty of time to secure them. I would rather airlock everything between them and safety than have them go to void. No worries. 😏

I just wanted to share the pun.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    A good pun.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    c90yws7zrvp2.png

Community was 600 honor.

What a great behold and all three not owned. I love Quark's skill combos but I do not know if I could pass up Joe Sisko.
    Let’s fly!
    c90yws7zrvp2.png

Community was 600 honor.

What a great behold and all three not owned. I love Quark's skill combos but I do not know if I could pass up Joe Sisko.
    Interesting. I did not even consider him. Is it because you like the character that much?

I go with function over style almost all of the time.
  • xo12ccdxa1gz.png
    2rz6xufp0csl.png
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    c90yws7zrvp2.png

Community was 600 honor.

Interesting. I did not even consider him. Is it because you like the character that much?

I go with function over style almost all of the time.

Yep I love the character. He was great! Always there for his son. How he was willing to go with his son to Tyrus to hike all over the sand dunes to find the Orb of the Emissary. Or how he was his son's conscience and talked him down from supporting the Admiral's attempt to turn Earth into an authoritarian planet under martial law.
    Let’s fly!
  • Straight drop purple on both, and schematics (which apparently finished a 3* ship I diddnt remember was incomplete).
  • Nothing exciting. 2nd star for hologram Barclay and 4th star for Klingon Quark.

Helpful but unexciting.
  • 1100 honor from Community
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honor. :-(
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both the threshold and community 10x netted me honor and mostly junk schematics. Not a kind day from RNG.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Honor in both.
  • Threshold - 600 honor, 400 replicator schematics.
    o0ua7iz9pope.jpeg
    1w6h2hzcv3fd.jpeg
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally ones that weren't junk ... as has been the case for the past 7 weeks ...

Community
    - 4* behold; Duchamps and two immortalised crew. Went for 4th star on Duchamps, which netted me 4th tier of Our Man Bashir (finally). Duchamps frozen.

Threshold
    - Straight drop for Lon Suder ... who's now 3/4.
  • Dingbat1Dingbat1 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2019
    From the regular pulls, I got mostly honor. Each portal gave me a 4* I didn't have frozen, but at this point they're only good for collections.
    Off the rewards right now I got a begold with the following:
    5/5 Darth Bashir, 1/5 Phoenix Cochrane, 2/5 Puffer Fish Phlox

Now I've got a nice and shiny 3/5 Defensive Phlox
  • Got The One, Lore. Not bad at all..