Home Make It So!
Options

Change the Ads, Please.

Ok, I know the ads used for free mission runs, additional chronitons, and such are all probably random in some way, but I keep getting the same bloody one over and frickin’ over! It’s that super annoying ANA travel ad. What makes it so annoying? Because it’s not like the other ads; it’s not a video that just plays and then you can close and collect your reward. No. It’s a timed web-page type ad. First you have to select one of three categories or it just sits there forever. Then you get to stare at one of three pages until 10 to 20 seconds times out and you can close the ad, which actually takes two closes. Once for “Finishing” that page, and then another to close the whole setup.

While this is all relatively minor annoyances, after a couple of hundred times, it gets really old, and is starting to drive me a bit crazy. Could you guys please either find a way to change the setup of how I view this or take the bloody thing down! Please! Thanks for listening to my rant.
Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.

Comments

• Options
    Never seen this ad..., also i get new (and different) ones fairly often.
    Have you tried restarting your device or cleaning the cache or the like?
    Serving with Battleship Texas [BBTX]
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get Raid Shadow Legends CONSTANTKY
  • Options
    Never seen this ad..., also i get new (and different) ones fairly often.
    Have you tried restarting your device or cleaning the cache or the like?

Yes.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven’t seen that one yet. For a while there it was nothing for me but the two Vraylar ads...in fact, last weekend’s trip to Colorado was a nice change of pace because I started getting Colorado Lottery ads instead. Over the last few days it’s gone back to FFXV or other game ads, with a few “articles” mixed in for good measure.