Home Past Anomalies

High Roller Sisko should be Costumed

AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2021 in Past Anomalies
This version of Sisko is from the same episode as Waitress Ezri, Diversion Yates, and Decoy Kira all of whom have the costumed trait. He's clearly dressed up to go into the holodeck to pull off a heist. How is that NOT considered costumed?

Comments

• One of my fleet's officers alerted me to other examples of this problem. There are only four crew that have both the hologram & costumed traits: Falcon O'Brien, Frank Hollander, Anastasia Komananov, & Zora. Falcon & Komananov were both in "Our Man Bashir", Deep Space Nine, season four, episode ten. But Dr. Hippocrates Noah, Duchamps & Honey Bare Jadzia were all in that episode too, and none are marked as costumed.

There are also five other holograms of Starfleet crew that don't have the costumed trait and aren't in starfleet uniforms: Goddess of Empathy Troi, Musketeer LaForge, Musketeer Picard, Lady Beverly, & The President Of Earth. Is this an oversight? If not, what's the requirement for a crewman to have the costumed trait, as it seems inconsistent.
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is still a problem and now more than ever with the new collection. All the other characters from this episode are Costumed. Fix it.
  • I agree, HR Sisko is costumed. So he should have the trait and be apart of the collection..
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fixed :)
    JFC... only took a year and a half. Will any of the issues in the trait thread be fixed? Specifically Shapeshifter. That trait is a freaking mess.
  • calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    JFC... only took a year and a half. Will any of the issues in the trait thread be fixed? Specifically Shapeshifter. That trait is a freaking mess.

Let me translate...

“Thanks Shan. I appreciate that it sometimes takes time to hit something a few people have clamored for.”

I may have messed up some of the exact syntax, but I think my translation hits the main points, at least.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Fixed :)

That was fast. Thank you :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
    Amphistaff wrote: »

Let me translate...

“Thanks Shan. I appreciate that it sometimes takes time to hit something a few people have clamored for.”

I may have messed up some of the exact syntax, but I think my translation hits the main points, at least.

Please don't claim to speak for me. I said what I meant and meant what I said. It's unbelievable that these 2-second fixes never get resolved. Surely someone has an hour a week they could use to knock out low hanging fruit like this. Just one more way DB shows they care only about the bottom line and not at all about player experience.