Home Engineering Room
Options

kicked out of account again....

I've pretty much given up on this event. Im an android user and can't log into my account ... again.. hqpak6jdvaei.jpg
But get kicked back to a new user account.... :(

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sorry this is happening to you.
    What do you mean when you say that you can't log in again?
    Do you not see the Menu icon to access settings?
  • Options
    GAWAGAWA ✭✭✭
    I can't log into my account. The same thing happened a few days ago. Account name and password don't seem to work. The last time it just worked again after a few hours but I've been out of my account for about 5 hours mow.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    What message are you seeing when you try?
    I would suggest removing the app, doing a fresh install and trying to sign in again.

Let me know how it went, thank you!
  • Options
    GAWAGAWA ✭✭✭
    That seemed to fix it. Fingers crossed.

Thanks
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woot :)
  • Options
    What is going on with this issue? Got kicked again but this time app was stuck in this old/new state where it would show a new dbid and yet claim I am logged in via fb. The only thing that helped was app reinstall. I was then allowed again to log in via fb.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    sexy_lady wrote: »
    What is going on with this issue? Got kicked again but this time app was stuck in this old/new state where it would show a new dbid and yet claim I am logged in via fb. The only thing that helped was app reinstall. I was then allowed again to log in via fb.

A fresh install of the app should take care of the issue once and for all, or so I hope.
    Please let us know if that is not the case, and again, sorry for the inconvenience.