Home Ready Room

Begold help

IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2019 in Ready Room
I see benefits to all leaning towards crusher for some reason. But I do have Neelix and EMA immortalised. I don’t think adding a star to Nechayev is really going to help me on voyages and event potential is well non existent but she was my first legendary.

xvd11x9tbe5s.png
[was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO

Comments

• If it was me I would go for Crusher
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would probably go Crusher, too, but Stamets will have future benefits.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would also say Crusher
  • cmdrworfcmdrworf ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crusher
    Sir, I protest! I am NOT a merry man!
  • I’m of the general opinion that you can’t have too many MED crew, but Crusher is a little more of a fringe case than some. As you say, Neelix and EMA outperform her at her strength, and a poor voyage total hamstrings her there too, though the SCI tertiary can give her a bit more flexibility the others lack. All things equal, I’d probably still take her.

If you feel you are deficient in ENG/SCI, Stamets is a fine choice too, and ENG is still an underserved skill among Disco event crew, so he could be helpful there. The main things holding him back are how common ENG/SCI is and a middling voyage score that will only get worse with age.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m of the general opinion that you can’t have too many MED crew, but Crusher is a little more of a fringe case than some. As you say, Neelix and EMA outperform her at her strength, and a poor voyage total hamstrings her there too, though the SCI tertiary can give her a bit more flexibility the others lack. All things equal, I’d probably still take her.

If you feel you are deficient in ENG/SCI, Stamets is a fine choice too, and ENG is still an underserved skill among Disco event crew, so he could be helpful there. The main things holding him back are how common ENG/SCI is and a middling voyage score that will only get worse with age.

I mostly agree with this. Stamets has some obvious event value, even only at 1/5* and certainly by 3/5* unless you have an immortal Cadet Tilly or Reno laying around.

When it comes to voyage value, who would Stamets or Crusher be replacing? Crusher won’t displace Neelix or the EMA but she could (and should) replace someone else. I know that when I finally get around to citing my Crusher that she will join Neelix (who is ahead of her on my citation priority list) and a pair of Warship EMAs in the MED and SEC seats.
  • Crusher first, Stamets second.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys the more I thought about it the more meh I was feeling about this one I have mirror Stamets and Jett Reno, decided to go for crusher, I was surprised when I checked her stats though then I realised it was merry man troi that was the decent one, but either way she willl help on the Robin Hood collection so might as well unlock her.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO