Home Ready Room
Options

Firetab and Timelines ?

I'm thinking about a getting a Firetab, but i would like to know if i can get Timelines running on it on a semi decent level ... The hardware in those things is meh at best , hence why I'm asking . I'm confident i will figure a way out to sideload it :D So has anyone had any luck running Timelines on them ?

Comments

• Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    I did on a Fire 8 from 2016. The Amazon App Store ingame purchases are cheaper btw at least in Europe.

It does not perform like on a high end tablet but it is ok. Space battles are not that great, so I never did Skirmish events on the device but on the PC instead but for the daily tapping it is really sufficient.

On the plus side I can also mention that ads always worked on the Fire even while they did not on my Android mobile.

In the end I got myself an iPad Air 3 a few months ago (even though I always swore myself never to buy anything from Apple) and never regreted it, it is an amazing device and so much superior to a Fire. So if you can spare some more € I would recommend that if you play a lot.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.