Home Make It So!

Replace 4th purple ranked reward with purple citation for Galaxy events

MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2019 in Make It So!
As we hit the community goal in 100% of the cases nowadays in Galaxy events the 4th ranked purple always is just honor. It would be nice if it could be replaced with a purple citation.
Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.

Comments

• Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would certainly be nice. It might throw off the game economy a little bit in the players' favor, though.

But consider this, DB...
    I didn't buy the $5 deal for the Proto Riker packs because I would have a 1/4 or 2/4 (best case) sitting around. My SR campaign cites have been going to finish event crew. But if I had a more steady flow and nowhere else to use them, then that $5 would have been more appealing.

Maybe this idea is giving something away up front for a gain on the back end. Definitely worth consideration.
    Farewell 🖖
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this idea.
  • I think all repeat crew on event rewards should be cert substituted. The first green followed by a green cert. The first blue followed by blue cert/s as well as purple followed by purple certs. And give certs to the community in community rewards. This would give you a release of pressure to keep giving more and more crew slots cause no one can finish them faster than events give new ones out... please please please consider this idea as this has been discussed and agreed upon in the game more than this post could portray.
  • As we hit the community goal in 100% of the cases nowadays in Galaxy events the 4th ranked purple always is just honor. It would be nice if it could be replaced with a purple citation.

I think that happens occasionally but there are times when the “other” 4 star is useful. Having said that, a Honourable SR Citation instead would be even more useful as we the players could choose where to spend it. I like that idea!